Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thanks kalyani i was unaware about the fact that thank now i am try to write article in english languages.
Mohammad,you can again translate that article into english and publish again. Editors will see into it.

Want to make each day Accountable

Editors and moderators do help Mohammad if he want help from you.

Want to make each day Accountable

Editors and moderators do help Mohammad if he want help from you.

Ronark, not only editors and moderators. All the members in boddunan will help for our friends who needs any help.

Vinu
i have this doubt for long time.

We can avoid this fixing no. of articles reading per day.
or we can fix a time period to get points for a each articles.

Vinu
i have this doubt for long time.

We can avoid this fixing no. of articles reading per day.
or we can fix a time period to get points for a each articles.

If you get only one point for reading an article, consider such points just as a bank credit. You cannot any points more than number of articles. You may earn the points slowly or in a few days. If you read all articles in a month, you will get many points in that month but nothing thereafter. So, this is not an issue at all.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

To me it's very much an issue! When the article of an author is patiently read and commented upon - he or she feels truly rewarded.Any perverse exercise is an insult to him or her!
[quote]Thanks kalyani i was unaware about the fact that thank now i am try to write article in english languages[/quote]

Which is why its expected that you go through FAQs first before starting any activity? I hope you have done that at least now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]To me it's very much an issue! When the article of an author is patiently read and commented upon - he or she feels truly rewarded.Any perverse exercise is an insult to him or her! [/quote]

I too feel the same!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

To me it's very much an issue! When the article of an author is patiently read and commented upon - he or she feels truly rewarded.Any perverse exercise is an insult to him or her!

I agree with you. But as far as earning points is concerned, one cannot earn only as many points as there are articles. If he reads them all quickly or simply clicks, his further scope to earn points this way is exhausted. There are also many who seriously read the articles and even offer comments or write new article on the same topic for giving a counter view. There are all sorts of members. The members who quickly earn points in a dubious way remain active for only a limited time whereas slow and steady wins the race. The best example is nobody except yourself having come to top in members' list by sheer hard work on sustained basis.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.