Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Gulshanji

The point here is that you will always find members of this nature who make corrupt use of this facility to make some money and flee! This badly works to the detriment of honest members.I feel time has come to take a serious view of this practice and put a daily restriction!Otherwise the loyal one would always suffer silently!
Yes, i have told earlier also. Points should not be given for more than 100 clicks a day.

If a person surfs the pages to learn, he will do it even if he don't get points. But if his intention is to do malpractice, he will surely stop it.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya If Any One read Article More Than 250+ Then he will Spamming What does its Means My way is Different I read 250 article and active On Forum.
problemsolving.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Sandhya If Any One read Article More Than 250+ Then he will Spamming What does its Means My way is Different I read 250 article and active On Forum.

I don't think one can read more than 100 articles a day. :) and remain active in forum and post articles. Maximum 150.
If so, he must be a supercomputer. :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4810]}

Meera sandhu
If someone Spent5-6 Hour in a day On Boddunan I think He Will be able to make 600-700 Points what your Idea.
If you spent more than 6 hours in a day you can earn more than 1000 points by just participating in forum only.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

If you spent more than 6 hours in a day you can earn more than 1000 points by just participating in forum only.

Sasi is absolutely correct. By this way you can interact with other members in a better way, learn new things and of course, improve your English proficiency.

Meera sandhu
Yes Sasi is right and we should remain in forum to increase our knowledge also .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Gulshanji

The point here is that you will always find members of this nature who make corrupt use of this facility to make some money and flee! This badly works to the detriment of honest members.I feel time has come to take a serious view of this practice and put a daily restriction!Otherwise the loyal one would always suffer silently!

The members making wrong use of quick earning points by mere clicking in last only for a few days or one month. Thereafter they disappear because they have no potential. I experienced many members were highlighted disproportionately dfore their so called miracles. They were even named as Points machine. They are nowhere to be seen now. I think, Santosh Kumar Singh knows this better. Let us go ahead without bothering without such seasonal 'achievers'. They are also part of life and we have to adjust them also.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I think the best part of earning quick point through forum but post quality content this take 2 minute and you get 5 points for that and you also qualify for forum activator award too so this is too good.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.