Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Jasmine flowers also i like it.But I love rose perfume.That aroma is nice.

Suresh,
Insert the picture before sending. It looks good :)

Meera sandhu
Yes suresh it is better to insert the picture of flower you like rather than paste it on.For that use add button and add your picture and then click insert and then submit it.
I like rose specially light pink and light yellow colour. The aroma of rose is always very special.

Vinu
I have some interest in gardening and I have posted some previously,But this year I could not due to some problem of my child's education.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I am still planing to plant rose flowers plants and make a garden

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Try to plant all colours of Roses in your garden When I visit your city I will take them from your house. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sure sasi, You are welcome. but to plant roses its more time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Anything that you really like from your heart will elevate your mood when you are depressed. So it goes without saying that your favorite flowers will never fail you. Mine happens to be the Sonchapha or I think its called Kanak Champa in Hindi!

Can you post its nice picture? It will be easy for us to identify the flower.[/quote]

Sure Sandhya, here's the picture, it has a very sweet heavenly fragrance!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5123]}
Chempakam.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
chempakam-michelia-champaca.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Truly Saying, I have not seen this flower before :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
We also have a flower name 'Chempaka' mostly seen in 'Kavu' ie. A type of temples. It is often termed as lady ghost's(Yakshi's) plant :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Here is the picture

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5124]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5125]}

Meera sandhu
Nice information shared. I am seeing this first time and I have seen Tagar ,just like this in our area.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.