Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love Yellow Roses also. They look different in colour when compared to other flowers.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I love smelling flowers like rose, hibiscus, jasmine flowers.When I see flowers, My mind will become pleasant and pleasing and happy

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I don't like the smell of jasmine when I smell this jasmine flavor I feel of vomiting sensation . So I hate it.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You are right sasi Jasmine Smell are not pleasant but you told you got vomiting this is really amazing.You must take a lemons for that time.
Wow! Alam,

I asked you a flower. But you give me a garden
Thank you.

Meera sandhu
Flower has good fragnance and different colours thats the reason flowers creates positive energy whenever it is around you. Even there are remedies made of flower which are useful in mental depression and anxiety, they are called as Bach Flower Remedies.
Anything that you really like from your heart will elevate your mood when you are depressed. So it goes without saying that your favorite flowers will never fail you. Mine happens to be the Sonchapha or I think its called Kanak Champa in Hindi!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Anything that you really like from your heart will elevate your mood when you are depressed. So it goes without saying that your favorite flowers will never fail you. Mine happens to be the Sonchapha or I think its called Kanak Champa in Hindi!

Can you post its nice picture? It will be easy for us to identify the flower.

Meera sandhu
My favourite flower is rose.All colours are I like it.particularly red rose flower I like so much.
Jasmine flowers also i like it.But I love rose perfume.That aroma is nice.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.