It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry:
While hiring they should analyse employee's capability..they do it too. Then why they betray us and in such case what should a employee do?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes we can provided we have another option of earnings. :)

Its true we can't question employer in most of the cases but i have not seen anyone being fired off from the job and not paid for not liking his/her work. :blink:

Its true we can't question employer in most of the cases but i have not seen anyone being fired off from the job and not paid for not liking his/her work. :blink:

But it happens in most of small companies now.

But it happens in most of small companies now.

Oh that's sad if it happens.Where should an employee complain about this if employer does it to him/her?. :blink:
Of course one can question the employer for not keeping his commitments like that. BUT, before that, one must first ascertain whether he or she has fulfilled all of his/own requirements that are pertaining to the job and whether that job has been done properly.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have already faced this problem. That's why I am now interested in Government Job rather than private company or MNC jobs. The employees can file a case in court against the company or he may leave the job and look for the better one.
If the employee is under probation he cannot do much but he still is entitled for his wages for the period he worked for. But they cannot do this to a permanent employee, because labor courts are too strict in such cases.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Of course one can question the employer for not keeping his commitments like that. BUT, before that, one must first ascertain whether he or she has fulfilled all of his/own requirements that are pertaining to the job and whether that job has been done properly.

If even after fulfilling the requirement if the employer says we don't like your work ( not stating any mistakes)
...is there any chance to report about such problems in consumer forums? will they take any action?

If even after fulfilling the requirement if the employer says we don't like your work ( not stating any mistakes)
...is there any chance to report about such problems in consumer forums? will they take any action?

If the wrong and unjustified treatment meted out by the employer can be proved, then yes, one can definitely report it in a legal court, I don't think consumer forums are meant for such suits, as they mostly deal with wrong and improper services and products.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K
They have labor courts which are almost always decide in favor of employees, moreover there are lawyers who represent employees on share basis i.e.-payment when they win the case.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Rajani K
It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry:
While hiring they should analyse employee's capability..they do it too. Then why they betray us and in such case what should a employee do?

Such practices are very common in the private sector. Although redressal mechanism is available but it is so loaded against a hapless employee!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.