Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry:
While hiring they should analyse employee's capability..they do it too. Then why they betray us and in such case what should a employee do?

There are certain rules and regulations for hiring as well as firing - if and when that is not followed you can go to the consumer court.If you have not gone through your employment letter and made sure that you are protected as far as your rights as an employee is concerned, then it is your loss ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have already faced this problem. That's why I am now interested in Government Job rather than private company or MNC jobs. The employees can file a case in court against the company or he may leave the job and look for the better one.

Devayani
I think you are confused..govt job is much safer as laws and rules are there to handle such problems but in case of private companies first of all consistency is not there, who know they will stay or pack up suddenly..makes us unemployed and we even cannt report anywhere once they pack up.... :huh:
It happen in most of the companies now-a-days, that employer do what ever they like and even don't pay sometimes saying "didn't liked your work" :angry:
While hiring they should analyse employee's capability..they do it too. Then why they betray us and in such case what should a employee do?

Such practices are very common in the private sector. Although redressal mechanism is available but it is so loaded against a hapless employee!

Redressal mechanism ??? is it in favour of employee or employer?

There are certain rules and regulations for hiring as well as firing - if and when that is not followed you can go to the consumer court.If you have not gone through your employment letter and made sure that you are protected as far as your rights as an employee is concerned, then it is your loss ...

But going to consumer court is not easy task for one employee...Anyway loss is always in employee side. :(

Though employee protect themselves from getting fired.by being sincere, efficient...companies are more concern about so called quality(don't really know what is the meaning in employer terminology) and more important number( overloaded work which they know is not feasible for one person to do).. :unsure:
I want to know if there is no agreement between employer and employee that state - employer can stop payment if he is not satisfied with employee work
is it feasible to question the employer if he doesn't pay with similar reason. (consider that the employer is private organization)
They have labor courts which are almost always decide in favor of employees, moreover there are lawyers who represent employees on share basis i.e.-payment when they win the case.

Yes there are labor courts but they need bribe which every one can't afford it as employer can afford it so in most of the cases they win. :evil:
I want to know if there is no agreement between employer and employee that state - employer can stop payment if he is not satisfied with employee work
is it feasible to question the employer if he doesn't pay with similar reason. (consider that the employer is private organization)

In the absence of any written agreement between the two, it would be very hard to put up fight of any sort, because there would be no proof of the employment in the first place. A common place practice in so many private enterprises where the salaries are given mostly in cash, and there is no stuff like PF etc,. that would point to a concrete for of employment! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Rajani K

In the absence of any written agreement between the two, it would be very hard to put up fight of any sort, because there would be no proof of the employment in the first place. A common place practice in so many private enterprises where the salaries are given mostly in cash, and there is no stuff like PF etc,. that would point to a concrete for of employment! :angry:

Exactly there are organisations which don't enroll people but they do enroll them on temporary basis so they don't have stuffs like PF,ESI for them so whenever the employer feels like that he does not want that person he easily can ask him to leave. :evil:
They have labor courts which are almost always decide in favor of employees, moreover there are lawyers who represent employees on share basis i.e.-payment when they win the case.

Yes there are labor courts but they need bribe which every one can't afford it as employer can afford it so in most of the cases they win. :evil:

Advocates in labor courts are perfect handling such cases on 50% basis. They even charge their fee once the client wins.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Advocates in labor courts are perfect handling such cases on 50% basis. They even charge their fee once the client wins.

I don't know but i have seen in most of the cases an employee don't go to the court fearing of the expenses. :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.