Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes that's true employee really don't venture to go to court just for getting their payment from employer as they know that its going to cost more than the payment to be received.. :(

Another problem these days is employer though give certificate of work experience etc... they keep all information clean about themselves by making employee sign NDA(company name or work shouldn't be disclosed in any circumstances. This means almost all powers of going against them is gone... :S
But still a hope exist that some strict action should be taken against such company..
yes, we have right to question the employer if that person is not paying us though we work hard.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes that's true employee really don't venture to go to court just for getting their payment from employer as they know that its going to cost more than the payment to be received.. :(

Another problem these days is employer though give certificate of work experience etc... they keep all information clean about themselves by making employee sign NDA(company name or work shouldn't be disclosed in any circumstances. This means almost all powers of going against them is gone... :S
But still a hope exist that some strict action should be taken against such company..

I also have thought it many times but there is no way employee can compete with employer :evil: .There should be some place where employee's griefs are listened and some actions could be taken against the employer. :blink:
Yes it is human right and we can ask the cause of betray.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
One cannot smoothly work in an organization where he is not wanted. Even if sticks somehow, he will not get due promotions and increments. The best way is quit an organization before being shown the door. But ensure that you get all your dues from the employer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One cannot smoothly work in an organization where he is not wanted. Even if sticks somehow, he will not get due promotions and increments. The best way is quit an organization before being shown the door. But ensure that you get all your dues from the employer.

Its right that one should leave the organisation himself if he is not fitting in it before they show him the door but what to do when the employer don't give him the salary for the days he worked there before being aksed to leave?. :blink:

Its right that one should leave the organisation himself if he is not fitting in it before they show him the door but what to do when the employer don't give him the salary for the days he worked there before being aksed to leave?. :blink:

Same doubt here :blink: we cann't leave the unpaid amount... :S neither can fight through law.
They have labor courts which are almost always decide in favor of employees, moreover there are lawyers who represent employees on share basis i.e.-payment when they win the case.

Yes there are labor courts but they need bribe which every one can't afford it as employer can afford it so in most of the cases they win. :evil:

Advocates in labor courts are perfect handling such cases on 50% basis. They even charge their fee once the client wins.

It is true very few aggrieved employees ,especially those belonging to the unorganized sector have limited avenues to get their grievances redressed. Labor-related cases are mostly filed by labor unions. The scenario on this score has deteriorated further with the government taking very little interest in liberalized economy. The very suggestion that advocates advancing their rentier interest shamelessly by pocketing 50% tells its own story!!
They have labor courts which are almost always decide in favor of employees, moreover there are lawyers who represent employees on share basis i.e.-payment when they win the case.

Yes there are labor courts but they need bribe which every one can't afford it as employer can afford it so in most of the cases they win. :evil:

Advocates in labor courts are perfect handling such cases on 50% basis. They even charge their fee once the client wins.

It is true very few aggrieved employees ,especially those belonging to the unorganized sector have limited avenues to get their grievances redressed. Labor-related cases are mostly filed by labor unions. The scenario on this score has deteriorated further with the government taking very little interest in liberalized economy. The very suggestion that advocates advancing their rentier interest shamelessly by pocketing 50% tells its own story!!

That is good and bad both, if they do it- I mean the advocates they do it with a risk, although they win most of the times because they do not keep whole amount for themselves. You know what I mean when I say they do win the cases most of the times and do not keep whole amount. I know you understand it perfectly as to where the balance amount goes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Well, that is true, but what I want to ask is, the companies or places where the workers are part of such labour unions will definitely have SOME protections, the union will take up cudgels on behalf of a wronged employee. But what about those countless small industries, shops, hotels etc. where there is no such protection?? The wages people get is so less that they can hardly approach any one for help! :(

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.