The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The facility is important only, then only we can know which one was deleted.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
It is deleated and two points are deducted from the credit. It is good to delete the unnecessary postings.

for a post deletion, it's 5, not 2

You are not well informed here, the points deducted are 2 and not 5. But this does not mean you start spamming thinking that you still save 3 even if the post goes. :laugh:

so, my 4 posts are deleted this month :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
which posts? :S :S :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I already started a thread that we must know why and which post of ours got deleted by the moderators may be that will help us in future. :)
It is deleated and two points are deducted from the credit. It is good to delete the unnecessary postings.

You are not well informed here, the points deducted are 2 and not 5. But this does not mean you start spamming thinking that you still save 3 even if the post goes. :laugh:

so, my 4 posts are deleted this month :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I already started a thread that we must know why and which post of ours got deleted by the moderators may be that will help us in future. :)

The admin thinks you are entitled to know although I did not delete your posts but left blank it with my comments. Same will be done in future also.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

The admin thinks you are entitled to know although I did not delete your posts but left blank it with my comments. Same will be done in future also.

yes I checked it on one of the post but you left the remark " what's the need of digging old thread?". Is it the valid reason to delete a post?. :blink:

yes I checked it on one of the post but you left the remark " what's the need of digging old thread?". Is it the valid reason to delete a post?. :blink:

If the topic is worth, there is no problem but you should see to it that your post is to carry the discussion ahead. And the topic should be appropriate according to need of the day. You know better than any one else, what I mean.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If the topic is worth, there is no problem but you should see to it that your post is to carry the discussion ahead. And the topic should be appropriate according to need of the day. You know better than any one else, what I mean.

Below is the link i don't think its a valid reason to delete that post but I understand moderators decision is the final decision.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/11-general-discussions/149426-soeb-akhtar-said-that-sachin-and-rahul-not-match-winner-is-it-true.html
Actually, Once they have announced in boddunan that if any one want to advertise their ads on boddunan then they need to spend points.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually, Once they have announced in boddunan that if any one want to advertise their ads on boddunan then they need to spend points.

It was an old thing and is no longer valid now!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh sorry Kalyani, If felt is till working.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It was an old thing and is no longer valid now!

But I feel we should get an auto mail when our post gets deleted and we should be given the reason for what it got deleted. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.