I have read in many sites men or ladies saying that they have Long Distance Relationship. But do they really maintain their so call Long Distance Relationship?
I am sure it very difficult for both of them many time to figure out what their so called partner in other country is doing? Is he/she is alone or he/she is is having the affairs with some one else?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have read in many sites men or ladies saying that they have Long Distance Relationship. But do they really maintain their so call Long Distance Relationship?
I am sure it very difficult for both of them many time to figure out what their so called partner in other country is doing? Is he/she is alone or he/she is is having the affairs with some one else?

Sir are you saying any virtual type relationship?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sir, do you means long distance relationships means, husband in other country and wife in India. am i right. If trust is there between them then yes they will be. In very rare cases it fails. I have seen many couples having such situations, but they are happy by being in contact with each other.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Distances are never considered as a hindrance to a relationship.
Its not easy to maintain good relation when you stay far from your partner as you never can help him/her when he/she needs you desperately. Its my feeling though I may be wrong. :) :)
Very Difficult, although not impossible, but slowly person gets use to be living away from you and everyone needs someone near, so they become more vulnerable... So people are strong enough to stay intact, but still..... Long distance relationships don't stay long in general.. My personal experience.. :) :)
Rest depends upon others....

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
What I feel that, that is not relationship but kind of friendship only. Because any relationship cannot last long unless you know each other well and in person.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very Difficult, although not impossible, but slowly person gets use to be living away from you and everyone needs someone near, so they become more vulnerable... So people are strong enough to stay intact, but still..... Long distance relationships don't stay long in general.. My personal experience.. :) :)

I don't think its a relationship when someone has to adjust for someone whom he/she loves. :blink:

I don't think its a relationship when someone has to adjust for someone whom he/she loves. :blink:

????.. Need more inputs... :) :) :evil: :evil:

Inputs? always is required in love too. :laugh:

Inputs? always is required in love too. :laugh:

Yups.. Indeed...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.