Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I do not think this works. Our senior most member Chinmoy has given good bye to his long distance relation with the entire Boddunan team. It appears that breaking relation is easiest. Long distance relation can be broken just at a single mouse click.

I agree with you Gulshanji that's what I feel is the difference in online and offline relationship. Long term relationship gets over in no time and it may happen that a friend of you may not even give a time to respond for your Good bye or vice versa. :blink:

Long before the birth of the words :Online", and "Offline" were born,two people met through "Pen Friendship."
Over a prolonged courtship, they became 'Man and Wife.' They are ME and my wife.

Sir thats not long. :) :) .. :P :P
You started with long then came closer... You build from long to close..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
haha, what a cute story you have said over here Rambabuji

I wanted to say that any relation, long or short distance will work/ will not work depending upon the persons involved
I do not think this works. Our senior most member Chinmoy has given good bye to his long distance relation with the entire Boddunan team. It appears that breaking relation is easiest. Long distance relation can be broken just at a single mouse click.

I agree with you Gulshanji that's what I feel is the difference in online and offline relationship. Long term relationship gets over in no time and it may happen that a friend of you may not even give a time to respond for your Good bye or vice versa. :blink:

Long before the birth of the words :Online", and "Offline" were born,two people met through "Pen Friendship."
Over a prolonged courtship, they became 'Man and Wife.' They are ME and my wife.

You started with long then came closer... You build from long to close..[/quote

Well said Puneet. I related my experience
Thank you said by: Puneet Chhabra
Yes, Rambabuji, well said. Every thing depends up on the nature and attitude of the person

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You started with long then came closer... You build from long to close..[/quote

Well said Puneet. I related my experience

Indeed sir. Worth sharing. Your is few of the cases...

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
No it never works there will be a time to break them also. At that time it is not good for them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

haha, what a cute story you have said over here Rambabuji

I wanted to say that any relation, long or short distance will work/ will not work depending upon the persons involved

I too would think so, it is a matter of like minded people meeting and taking the relationship forward and if they click then distance hardly matters, since they will definitely make a mutual effort to meet after that if they are serious...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.