Anger is not bad as long as it is controlled and gives you the impetus to work more. Please suggest yours successful anger management tricks. I used to listen songs with head gear when I feel, the para of anger inside of me is rising. What about yours?

http://mohanmekap.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
anger arises from frustration of expectations. If the expectations are higher or unjust, these will be frustrated and cause anger. Many even commit suicide in such circumstances. The best thing is to realize that everything does not necessarily happen as you desire. Also others are not generally bound to work according to your desires. Once you realize this,m there will be no anger.

Personally, I was of very bad temper till I read book 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie. He explained that it is not so easy to make others change their viewpoints. We need not quarrel with people even when they are wrong. If their mistaken belief does not harm you, why bother and feel angry.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Music plays an important part in my life as well. But what I try to do is talk with someone in the family on a different topic, especially the one of my interest. If that‘s not possible what TV and any favorite show or cricket match.
Although it is hard but if we know the fact that if we add 'D' in anger it becomes 'Danger' , every one of us know that anger is no good for us and we can control it. I try to look deep inside myself and find that reason of anger is within me and try to rectify it. Whenever I succeed overcoming my mistakes, I find that my anger is gone otherwise I drink a few glasses of water and the anger within me reduces to great extent, at lest it reduce tension. Anger is danger in my age :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Although it is hard but if we know the fact that if we add 'D' in anger it becomes 'Danger' , every one of us know that anger is no good for us and we can control it. I try to look deep inside myself and find that reason of anger is within me and try to rectify it. Whenever I succeed overcoming my mistakes, I find that my anger is gone otherwise I drink a few glasses of water and the anger within me reduces to great extent, at lest it reduce tension. Anger is danger in my age :laugh:

I had heard a lot about water therapy. But this is the first time that I am hearing that water can be used in such a way to control anger. That's quite amusing to me as well as informative.
My take on control of anger is very simple. Just spare a thought on the fact that nothing worth its while was or has ever been achieved in anger, that's all about the need to control it!!! Once you realize that the mechanism of control would and should come naturally to you!!!! :P :P :P :P
anger arises from frustration of expectations. If the expectations are higher or unjust, these will be frustrated and cause anger. Many even commit suicide in such circumstances. The best thing is to realize that everything does not necessarily happen as you desire. Also others are not generally bound to work according to your desires. Once you realize this,m there will be no anger.

Personally, I was of very bad temper till I read book 'How to win friends and influence people' by Dale Carnegie. He explained that it is not so easy to make others change their viewpoints. We need not quarrel with people even when they are wrong. If their mistaken belief does not harm you, why bother and feel angry.
Thanks, sir, I shall definitely buy this book from Google Play store and read it while during travel as I feel if I left out from home for few days it is getting me angry,

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have heard the name of this writer and reading about him has once again taken me back to those good old memories. However, I never got to read the book. And as Mohanji said if it's available on Google Play Store, I too will try to get one copy.

I have heard the name of this writer and reading about him has once again taken me back to those good old memories. However, I never got to read the book. And as Mohanji said if it's available on Google Play Store, I too will try to get one copy.

Buy it from ebay.in - you will get it lot cheaper or try it on flipcart to take best deal.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal

Buy it from ebay.in - you will get it lot cheaper or try it on flipcart to take best deal.

Now I have two options to get the book. Thanks for the inputs. But for you, I would never have thought of eBay. Will check that out on Flipkart too. Thanks again.

I had heard a lot about water therapy. But this is the first time that I am hearing that water can be used in such a way to control anger. That's quite amusing to me as well as informative.

Even smoking a cigarette or taking a chocolate would do the same. What you need is to divert your mind. Even if you go on a short walk, anger will vanish.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.