Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To my knoledge,

The other products rich in calcium are,

Turtle
Fruits
Dates!
Turtle??? I was not aware of it.. :dry:

Other sources are dried apricots and dried figs.....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Curd (dahi), spinach, banana...

and don't remember anymore
Spinach,nuts, bananas are suggested mostly by doctors....

soya beans are suggested for protein increment and dates for hemoglobin.....
Thanks for added some useful items which i was not aware.. :)
Coral calcium is gaining widespread popularity nowadays. But what it really is and why is it termed as the best source of calcium supplement? Let's find out.

Coral calcium is essentially calcium carbonate, a naturally occurring source of calcium carbonate which also contains traces of many other minerals. This type of calcium carbonate is obtained from fossilized coral reefs above sea level in an environmentally friendly manner. Because of this reason, it is free from impurities and provides up to 40% of elementary calcium which can be readily absorbed by the blood stream.

Many companies are using coral calcium to manufacture high quality calcium supplements. These supplements or tablets are effective and provide many long-term health benefits including treatment of depression, PMS, kidney stones, muscle cramps and joint pains. They are also used to overcome severe calcium deficiency and to prevent osteoporosis, Alzheimer's disease and colon cancer.

Because of the above-mentioned reasons, coral calcium is termed as the best source of calcium supplement. People who have used these supplements have given positive feedback and are completely satisfied with their performance in terms of curing calcium deficiency and providing other benefits.

Among all sources of coral calcium, the one found in Okinawa island of Japan is termed as the most useful source. Okinawa produces marine grade coral calcium, highly pure form of this salt which is now being used in many supplement products. It has a higher absorption and bioavailability rate and also reduces stomach acidity. In addition to this, Okinawan coral calcium contains other minerals, especially magnesium, in just the right quantity.

For people who are already calcium deficient, it is recommended that they start taking vitamin D supplements in addition to good-quality calcium supplements. To find the best source of calcium supplement, do a little research of your own and read user reviews about different supplement products online.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Thanks Sumit for giving some information on the topic...
This is the first time I am hearing about Coral Calcium.Thanks Sumit for the information. :)
I think Banana is the best source of calcium which is also affordable to all.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Foods such as orange juice and soy milk that are not fortified will have little to no calcium. If you are looking to increase the amount of calcium in your diet it important to make sure you know what you are buying. If you are unable to get the recommended about of calcium and other key nutrients thought your diet, it may be wise to consider supplementation of calcium in particular. Foods high in calcium can make the difference in your diet and health.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.