Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't like to be with the person whom I don't like. I will not be with my close friend every time because, this makes our relationship end soon. :)

www.hashtutorials.weebly.com
I don't like to be with the person whom I don't like. I will not be with my close friend every time because, this makes our relationship end soon. :)

Nice answer :cheer:
Keep it up......
yet....you have to travel a little more to reach its answer :evil:

Meera sandhu
new dance class joined. Wish her success in all way .
I have posted her photo in a different way( in some post back) ,just look.

I have seen it....
These photos from her dance classes...you can see how things are placed before Saraswathy......

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9018]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9019]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9020]}

Wow! Nice photographs which makes people adore our tradition and culture. Your kid is very blessed to have you the parents. All the best to kids & parents as well.

Well Said Harsha. Most of the human beings do this way. Am I right?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
None. I love solitude
@Robert..
Now some errors are occurring with our forum posts...cache memory is not refreshing. Can you edit your post please?

Meera sandhu
I just stay away from fierce animal.I also keep distance from some person who are rude and manner less.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also used to say far from mannerless people. with loved once I will stay with them very near.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Actually, I forget the answer of this question... :evil: :evil: :silly: :silly:
I need to refresh my memory from contest topics so that I can give answer. :laugh: :laugh:
Let me think and give it later :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
Hello madam you didn't give us the answer

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hello madam you didn't give us the answer

Ok, let me give it now :cheer: :cheer:

most of the people here have answered that it's from those persons whom we hate, we keep distance. but actually, it's not the truth.

there is a saying......it's easy to wake up a sleeping person, but not an already wake up person. let me try to decode this puzzle in this angle.
when we hate someone, a silent wall is already created. no need for us to create a new one. so, no need to give more effort. :evil: . Understood?
Asha reached the puzzle somewhere...... :cheer: :cheer: the only person here who was able to.
but very often, due to circumstances, we need to keep distance from our dearest ones.
let me take example of lovers.
one person may be loving a girl with sincere heart, but he is well aware of its consequences. so, he need to pretend that he hates her, particularly if she is also loving him. i.e. In a two-way traffic it's most difficult to keep that friendship than slipping into a love relation. so, here extra effort is needed.
Sarala, are you understanding?

so, which one is more difficult? Hide a sincere love and keep distance than keeping distance from a person whom we don't love at all :woohoo: :woohoo:
so, the answer is......it's from the most dearest one...than a far one from our heart :) :) :)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.