Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I love to stay closer with my friends and want to stay apart from the enemies specially those person who just criticize of others.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Not even a single person is able to understand its meanings. Somewhat Asha reached somewhere.
Asha, am still waiting for your answer
thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Not even a single person is able to understand its meanings. Somewhat Asha reached somewhere.

Oh seems I am the only winner here! :silly: Let me think and I may come up with the answer you are expecting. Soon!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8815]}

Live in the present :)

Oh seems I am the only winner here! :silly: Let me think and I may come up with the answer you are expecting. Soon!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8815]}

you make me remember Baby angel a lot. She reads my thoughts easily more than anyone here. Hoping she will be back soon so that we three can rock together.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Ashii
Friends, am back with the same question....
Where is your answer :cheer:
You people are so slow in puzzle decoding :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
We mostly keep distance from the person whom we hate. this is very simple question yar. there is nothing puzzil

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It depends on the mindset of the person. It varies from person to person. It is determined by various factors like mood, atmosphere,etc,

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
We mostly keep distance from the person whom we hate. this is very simple question yar. there is nothing puzzil

it's not so simple yaar..
Let me give you a little more time.
Robert, for you also :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya Madam,

What are you going to give?

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

And sometimes its better too to keep distance from the ones whom we love as that increase love. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.