Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
OK then I would say that there are some times when we have to keep a distance from our loved ones. Say for example during my board exams I had to keep a distance from my brothers as I had to concentrate more on my studies. During the college days I have already told you how I used to avoid my friend to give more time to my studies. I will also like to add here that me and my room mate in the hostel had to sit separately for hours in order to cover up our syllabus (mostly those which required mugging up). :lol: OK this was all about regarding studies.
I would also like to share that I have sometimes intentionally stayed away from my best friend during the low mood days when I wanted to keep things to myself and not take her under my sorrows, it also used to happen during the small petty fights we used to have that I used to stay away from her to let her realize that she misses me when I am not around. ;) These were the instances that were all I could think of. If I left anything I would like you to add on. B)

then, what's your conclusion Asha?

Meera sandhu
I don't know what to answer here... :) :).
It all depends on situation..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in
OK then I would say that there are some times when we have to keep a distance from our loved ones. Say for example during my board exams I had to keep a distance from my brothers as I had to concentrate more on my studies. During the college days I have already told you how I used to avoid my friend to give more time to my studies. I will also like to add here that me and my room mate in the hostel had to sit separately for hours in order to cover up our syllabus (mostly those which required mugging up). :lol: OK this was all about regarding studies.
I would also like to share that I have sometimes intentionally stayed away from my best friend during the low mood days when I wanted to keep things to myself and not take her under my sorrows, it also used to happen during the small petty fights we used to have that I used to stay away from her to let her realize that she misses me when I am not around. ;) These were the instances that were all I could think of. If I left anything I would like you to add on. B)

then, what's your conclusion Asha?

If I take into account the quantity factor then yes as I have no enemies as such I have mostly tried to keep away from my loved ones. But it can depend and very form one individual to other.

Live in the present :)
Let me decode what you said now!!!
You keep trying

Meera sandhu
you mean to say we should keep distance from people whom we love sometime. :blink:
you mean to say we should keep distance from people whom we love sometime. :blink:

am asking from whom..to keep distance...would you try most? From someone so near your heart or someone far away from your heart?
I think many people interpreted it as.....someone staying away from us :blink:
am saying the distance of hearts only :P

Meera sandhu

am asking from whom..to keep distance...would you try most? From someone so near your heart or someone far away from your heart?

I would soon like to know your take on the topic as I have pondered enough over it. :unsure: Satisfied at least I went close to the answer. B)

Live in the present :)

I would soon like to know your take on the topic as I have pondered enough over it. :unsure: Satisfied at least I went close to the answer. B)

No trick will produce answer from me soon!! :P
Keep trying till next week....
It's my hobby to giving puzzles for your brains to think.....all members here, know me well. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me see if your brain is filled with mud :cheer: :cheer: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
When I was in school I just stay far from my maths teacher as I don't like that subject.But I am always near to my friends.

Sharmistha Banerjee
where is my answer?
Give me fast!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.