Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just try to stay far from those who are very much confused and complicated one.I love to stay near to those who are very funny make everyone laugh and very friendly.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Hello madam you didn't give us the answer

Ok, let me give it now :cheer: :cheer:

most of the people here have answered that it's from those persons whom we hate, we keep distance. but actually, it's not the truth.

there is a saying......it's easy to wake up a sleeping person, but not an already wake up person. let me try to decode this puzzle in this angle.
when we hate someone, a silent wall is already created. no need for us to create a new one. so, no need to give more effort. :evil: . Understood?
Asha reached the puzzle somewhere...... :cheer: :cheer: the only person here who was able to.
but very often, due to circumstances, we need to keep distance from our dearest ones.
let me take example of lovers.
one person may be loving a girl with sincere heart, but he is well aware of its consequences. so, he need to pretend that he hates her, particularly if she is also loving him. i.e. In a two-way traffic it's most difficult to keep that friendship than slipping into a love relation. so, here extra effort is needed.
Sarala, are you understanding?

so, which one is more difficult? Hide a sincere love and keep distance than keeping distance from a person whom we don't love at all :woohoo: :woohoo:
so, the answer is......it's from the most dearest one...than a far one from our heart :) :) :)

Phlosophical answer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hello madam you didn't give us the answer

Ok, let me give it now :cheer: :cheer:

most of the people here have answered that it's from those persons whom we hate, we keep distance. but actually, it's not the truth.

there is a saying......it's easy to wake up a sleeping person, but not an already wake up person. let me try to decode this puzzle in this angle.
when we hate someone, a silent wall is already created. no need for us to create a new one. so, no need to give more effort. :evil: . Understood?
Asha reached the puzzle somewhere...... :cheer: :cheer: the only person here who was able to.
but very often, due to circumstances, we need to keep distance from our dearest ones.
let me take example of lovers.
one person may be loving a girl with sincere heart, but he is well aware of its consequences. so, he need to pretend that he hates her, particularly if she is also loving him. i.e. In a two-way traffic it's most difficult to keep that friendship than slipping into a love relation. so, here extra effort is needed.
Sarala, are you understanding?

so, which one is more difficult? Hide a sincere love and keep distance than keeping distance from a person whom we don't love at all :woohoo: :woohoo:
so, the answer is......it's from the most dearest one...than a far one from our heart :) :) :)

Phlosophical answer! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

try to understand its true meaning yaarrrr :P

Meera sandhu
I will be away from the evil because they will always create us problems.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

sometimes, it is good to remain with evils also. it helps us to value good ones, that are near us :)

Meera sandhu

sometimes, it is good to remain with evils also. it helps us to value good ones, that are near us :)

But that is not good every time.

Good idea, it is best to completely ignore them and keep them away....let them do what they want it hardly matters as long as you dont bother with them... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Good idea, it is best to completely ignore them and keep them away....let them do what they want it hardly matters as long as you dont bother with them... :)

They will create problems and make us to involve in them with out knowing us.

They will create problems and make us to involve in them with out knowing us.

you should have at least some experience to fight against evil next time ;) :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
keep them too....
Sometimes, a criticizing enemy is better than a calm friend :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You have given a great example sandhya. but it does not apply every time

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.