Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mary, tell me...
why are you not ready to study with your hubby? You get more time to spend together...don't forget that....hahahaha

If we study both he will always scold me. Don't do this. Don't do that. Like a boss. Because he is the boss of my family na. ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's why.

so, you have revealed a secret just now ;)
Your hubby always scold you :woohoo: :woohoo:

It's possible, you two can look each other deep into eyes, while teacher is lecturing ;) :evil: :cheer:

Sandhya- Don't teach Mary wrong things. Such practice would lead them both nowhere and they both will fail their exams. Do they have some thing else to do? :evil: :evil:

If both fail, they won't blame each other...also, never develop an ego for getting more marks :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
This should be strange experience. I never studied with any married person in my class.

If you feel, studying with a married person is strange....then what to say about studying with married couples :woohoo: :woohoo: .
My dearest friend got married when our 5th sem classes just started. Also, within 1 year, I witnessed several marriages and engagements :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Mary, tell me...
why are you not ready to study with your hubby? You get more time to spend together...don't forget that....hahahaha

If we study both he will always scold me. Don't do this. Don't do that. Like a boss. Because he is the boss of my family na. ;) ;) ;) :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's why.

It's possible, you two can look each other deep into eyes, while teacher is lecturing ;) :evil: :cheer:

not like that Sandhya. He will only scold when doing mistakes. All will notice us if we study together.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
This should be strange experience. I never studied with any married person in my class.

If you feel, studying with a married person is strange....then what to say about studying with married couples :woohoo: :woohoo: .
My dearest friend got married when our 5th sem classes just started. Also, within 1 year, I witnessed several marriages and engagements :laugh: :laugh:

This may be because I studied only up to degree level in class room. There were no girls and only unmarried boys in my class. Married persons may be studying in higher classes/ professional courses.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Mary, tell me...

not like that Sandhya. He will only scold when doing mistakes. All will notice us if we study together.

Let them know that you two are couples :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No more proofs needed :S :silly:

It seems he scolds you always, even while fighting for the country in the border :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Mary, tell me...

Let them know that you two are couples :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: No more proofs needed :S :silly:

It seems he scolds you always, even while fighting for the country in the border :unsure: :ohmy: :ohmy: :dry: :silly:

You mean class room shall shift to border or border would be drawn to class room. Stick to topic. The whole Boddunan would be moving to border soon. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Mary, tell me...

You mean class room shall shift to border or border would be drawn to class room. Stick to topic. The whole Boddunan would be moving to border soon. ;)

Let me sing a sweet song for Mary..hoping it will help her to cool her hubby :dry: :silly: :woohoo:

Soldier Soldier...Meetti baathein bolkar
So, only sweet talks, no quarrels with our helping Mary :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I think this situation can create odd situation I will not prefer to study that way. I want to feel free on study .

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I have seen such couples in other colleges and not in my college. Actually this is good. May be due to some reason they got married at very early age but they can become good friends in the way of studies. They can share their study materials and help each other in education and later in developing their career. They will understand each other better.
This is not possible now, but we would enjoy if so happened.
Also we studying now together to give practice to our children now. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.