Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes reading is a good habit but what to do when you don't get time. I like reading books but seldom do it due to scarcity of time. I normally prefer other ways when I am stressed. :)

Sanjeev you have to allocate the time. Here is a link for you. Just check it so that you can utilize your time for reading books.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/14-ways-to-cultivate-a-lifetime-reading-habit.html

I tried it but still not able to find time to do something for myself. Even i writing posts here my kids are not allowing me to do this as they both are sitting in my lap i's really been difficult for me to manage time these days. :evil:

Oh god. I wrongly suggested this article for you Sanjeev. Anyway enjoy the disturbances and please spend more time with your kids. It will be your most enjoyable moments. :) :) :) :)
Yes reading is a good habit but what to do when you don't get time. I like reading books but seldom do it due to scarcity of time. I normally prefer other ways when I am stressed. :)

Sanjeev you have to allocate the time. Here is a link for you. Just check it so that you can utilize your time for reading books.

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/14-ways-to-cultivate-a-lifetime-reading-habit.html

I tried it but still not able to find time to do something for myself. Even i writing posts here my kids are not allowing me to do this as they both are sitting in my lap i's really been difficult for me to manage time these days. :evil:

Oh god. I wrongly suggested this article for you Sanjeev. Anyway enjoy the disturbances and please spend more time with your kids. It will be your most enjoyable moments. :) :) :) :)

Yes it is very special time for me as I know once they will grow up they may not be like as they are now. I really enjoy time with them but sometimes I get frustrated seeing their mischief. :)
yes, nowadays am reading a lot...at least to write articles....
Also reading every post of forums...
Now am able to memorize and understand things more easily than before.....because now brain is perfectly in working condition

That's how reading helps
yes, nowadays am reading a lot...at least to write articles....
Also reading every post of forums...
Now am able to memorize and understand things more easily than before.....because now brain is perfectly in working condition

Reading widens the canvas of your knowledge.

You finish off all your jobs when they are asleep

Those who remains excited when they see any books, for them reading would be always interesting.

Want to make each day Accountable

Some of the world's greatest leaders like late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, media magnate Oprah Winfrey, the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs to name a few are also among the world's most avid readers. Why? simple. Reading has a host of health benefits.

Reading is one of the most effective strategies for reducing stress levels.
Studies have shown that reading can help delay and slow dementia.
Avid readers experience better skill retention.
The physiology of reading can lead to episodic memory and recall.

Your words and posts reminds me of Chinmoy ji 's posts except that he used to insert apt images which were considered funny

Uff....Sandhya would be a fan! ha!

Swetha Shenoy
Some of the world's greatest leaders like late Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, media magnate Oprah Winfrey, the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs to name a few are also among the world's most avid readers. Why? simple. Reading has a host of health benefits.

Reading is one of the most effective strategies for reducing stress levels.
Studies have shown that reading can help delay and slow dementia.
Avid readers experience better skill retention.
The physiology of reading can lead to episodic memory and recall.

Your words and posts reminds me of Chinmoy ji 's posts except that he used to insert apt images which were considered funny

Uff....Sandhya would be a fan! ha!

I too like to read Rambabu's post. He gives enough details and post really interesting thread.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.