Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He is a great hero of the south Indian movie.But now his health does not permit.But still he is contributing a lot to the Bollywood as well as south Indian movie.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The style of Rajnikanth is very famous.Though he does not has a pleasant look but his acting and style makes his movies hit.

Most south indian heroes don't have a pleasant look, but they become popular through their unique acting skills.

Looks are according to local climate, heredity and clan they come from, every one has a different view point. Maybe, the heroes form North Indian origin found laughing stock in down south. Looks are not important, Rajni is almost worshiped when the popularity or talent is considered, for his unique acting style allover the country for that matter. He has temple and fan clubs in his name.

There is a big fan following in Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia. His pictures are released simultaneously in those countries. Don't see the rationality behind the adulation. It's a mob psychology.
He is a great hero of the south Indian movie.But now his health does not permit.But still he is contributing a lot to the Bollywood as well as south Indian movie.

Even if he doesn't act in pictures for health reasons, the popularity he earned over the years is enough to last for the coming 2 generations..
The style of Rajnikanth is very famous.Though he does not has a pleasant look but his acting and style makes his movies hit.

Most south indian heroes don't have a pleasant look, but they become popular through their unique acting skills.

Looks are according to local climate, heredity and clan they come from, every one has a different view point. Maybe, the heroes form North Indian origin found laughing stock in down south. Looks are not important, Rajni is almost worshiped when the popularity or talent is considered, for his unique acting style allover the country for that matter. He has temple and fan clubs in his name.

There is a big fan following in Indonesia, Philippines and Malaysia. His pictures are released simultaneously in those countries. Don't see the rationality behind the adulation. It's a mob psychology.

I understand that, if Amitabh and rajani Kant are compared popularity wise, Rajni can outnumber Amitabh any day.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When Amitabh was at his peak, someone asked him. You are an actor with tons of popularity. Do you have any favourite actors?
Pat replied Amitabh, "Kamala Hasan."

I understand that, if Amitabh and rajani Kant are compared popularity wise, Rajni can outnumber Amitabh any day.
Rajnikant is adored in all southern states, in fact he has a huge fan following in Karnataka, since he worked in Bangalore as a bus conductor for the Bangalore transport system(BTS) where he was spotted by the tamil film direcor Bal Chandar and offered a role.Another interesting fact is that Rajnikant is a Maharashrtrian by birth , and his original name is Shivaji Gaekwad, his family had settled down in Bangalore, in fact some of them are still there...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Rajnikant is adored in all southern states, in fact he has a huge fan following in Karnataka, since he worked in Bangalore as a bus conductor for the Bangalore transport system(BTS) where he was spotted by the tamil film direcor Bal Chandar and offered a role.Another interesting fact is that Rajnikant is a Maharashrtrian by birth , and his original name is Shivaji Gaekwad, his family had settled down in Bangalore, in fact some of them are still there...

Balchander is a great director who brought two big personalities to the screen. Kamala hasan and Rajani.
Initially I thought it was SP Balasubramanyam....But Rajnaikant (hope my guess is right) Is an institution by himself, very much like Amitabh Bachhan . I personally cannot sit through all of his films like the recent Sivaji, but he is a good actor no doubt about that.I liked and enjoyed watching his earlier spooky thriller Chandramukhi...esp his laka laka laka LOL...

Do you know that movie has killed the original :evil: :evil: :( :( - the manichitra thazhu(1993).... where Shobana played the role of Ganga
better you watch BHool Bhulayya :silly:

Meera sandhu
In the movie Shivaji...
when heroine rejects hsi proposal saying she is white and he is black, he does some facials and become white as heroine...
Everything is possible for Rajani

Meera sandhu
Initially I thought it was SP Balasubramanyam....But Rajnaikant (hope my guess is right) Is an institution by himself, very much like Amitabh Bachhan . I personally cannot sit through all of his films like the recent Sivaji, but he is a good actor no doubt about that.I liked and enjoyed watching his earlier spooky thriller Chandramukhi...esp his laka laka laka LOL...

Do you know that movie has killed the original :evil: :evil: :( :( - the manichitra thazhu(1993).... where Shobana played the role of Ganga
better you watch BHool Bhulayya :silly:

I have seen the malayalam film, which as you say was excellent, Shobana is a brilliant actress and I think Mohan lal was in the lead..Bhool Bhulaiyan I am told is rubbish..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.