Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In the movie Shivaji...
when heroine rejects hsi proposal saying she is white and he is black, he does some facials and become white as heroine...
Everything is possible for Rajani

It is not the greatness of Rajani. It's the world they live in, Make Believe world."
Initially I thought it was SP Balasubramanyam....But Rajnaikant (hope my guess is right) Is an institution by himself, very much like Amitabh Bachhan . I personally cannot sit through all of his films like the recent Sivaji, but he is a good actor no doubt about that.I liked and enjoyed watching his earlier spooky thriller Chandramukhi...esp his laka laka laka LOL...

Do you know that movie has killed the original :evil: :evil: :( :( - the manichitra thazhu(1993).... where Shobana played the role of Ganga
better you watch BHool Bhulayya :silly:

I have seen the malayalam film, which as you say was excellent, Shobana is a brilliant actress and I think Mohan lal was in the lead..Bhool Bhulaiyan I am told is rubbish..

19 years have passed since Manichitrathazhu is released, the director got the thread from a real life incident.
It's simply a classic.....
Mohanlal has given life to the movie.....
Actually, Vineeth was to do the role of dancer, but he couldn't.
But in all its remakes, including HINDI, he got the opportunity.
In Malayalam, Mohan lal enters the story in the intermission.....but in Tamil, Rajani is there from first scene itself.
Then the role of Sheela.....no such character in Malayalam movie, it's a new character. Some action scenes also added :silly: :silly: It took the movie far away from reality.
Also, all those Rajani scenes added first were the exact copy of a Mohanlal movie...Aaram Thampuran of 1997. :woohoo: :woohoo:
So, in real story, heroine of Mohan lal didn't get a meaty role, but Nayanthara got it in Tamil.
When taken to Hindi, story was not altered even a single bit as Priyadarshan knows well, it hurts Malayalis if he do so.
So, Amisha Petel got a small role, later she complained also....but in the original story also, her role was short

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: usha manohar
In the movie Shivaji...
when heroine rejects hsi proposal saying she is white and he is black, he does some facials and become white as heroine...
Everything is possible for Rajani

It is not the greatness of Rajani. It's the world they live in, Make Believe world."

If that is the case then half the movies would not be there in the first place and rest of the half would not make any sense. That is every where.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

@Ushaji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT8GNDEDKps
Check this song from Aaram Thampuram
You can notice the striking similarity of Chandramukhi ans Aaram Thampuran....
You can see my favourite Manju Warrier is this movie....
Yesudas gave his golden voice to this magical number

Meera sandhu
@Ushaji

Yes thats true, :) it has been lifted to Chandramukhi where Rajni sings and Nayantara comes, since she would have earlier criticised him..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Ushaji

Yes thats true, :) it has been lifted to Chandramukhi where Rajni sings and Nayantara comes, since she would have earlier criticised him..

Yes, of course as Manju criticize him for playing with her classical instruments.
Also, the scene where Manju Warrier and her father were asked to leave the place. :)

Meera sandhu
Even I feel the same way though he is not having a face like Aamir khan/Rishi Kapoor but still there is something in him which people like to see him more and more. I liked him in film BULANDI where he looked so graceful. :)
Even I feel the same way though he is not having a face like Aamir khan/Rishi Kapoor but still there is something in him which people like to see him more and more. I liked him in film BULANDI where he looked so graceful. :)

That's the reason why i used the word "Charisma" in the title.
Actually he is a bus conductor in bangalore. Due to his style, he was taken into movies

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Actually he is a bus conductor in bangalore. Due to his style, he was taken into movies

I did not know it. :)

Every successful person has a story in the past. Yes he has some unique style. :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.