Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9181]}
look at his simplicity

He's a star on the earth. Within reach of all. And that's the reason for his popularity.
He is charismatic only among the Tamils I feel. He is not such a big hit in North India. There are Rajnikanth jokes of him in North India. :blink:

Mala Jaiswar
look at his simplicity

He's a star on the earth. Within reach of all. And that's the reason for his popularity.

Leonardo Da Vinci said "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Being simple is not that easy when we have the wealth.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
look at his simplicity

Leonardo Da Vinci said "simplicity is the ultimate sophistication." Being simple is not that easy when we have the wealth.

Micjhel Angelo said, 'I'm no sculptor. The form is there already in the marble. I just released it.'
He is charismatic only among the Tamils I feel. He is not such a big hit in North India. There are Rajnikanth jokes of him in North India. :blink:

Ya sure, there are jokes about him in Hyderabad too but people dont take him seriously!

Swetha Shenoy
The style of Rajnikanth is very famous.Though he does not has a pleasant look but his acting and style makes his movies hit.

Sharmistha Banerjee
The style of Rajnikanth is very famous.Though he does not has a pleasant look but his acting and style makes his movies hit.

He has a unique style of his own and another secret is that he knows what all a common man wants.

Most south indian heroes don't have a pleasant look, but they become popular through their unique acting skills.

Most south indian heroes don't have a pleasant look, but they become popular through their unique acting skills.

Looks are according to local climate, heredity and clan they come from, every one has a different view point. Maybe, the heroes form North Indian origin found laughing stock in down south. Looks are not important, Rajni is almost worshiped when the popularity or talent is considered, for his unique acting style allover the country for that matter. He has temple and fan clubs in his name.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Looks are according to local climate, heredity and clan they come from, every one has a different view point. Maybe, the heroes form North Indian origin found laughing stock in down south. Looks are not important, Rajni is almost worshiped when the popularity or talent is considered, for his unique acting style allover the country for that matter. He has temple and fan clubs in his name.

I agree with you sunil. Everyone will have their own perspective and it may not be the same.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.