The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
@Sunil
don't give thanks to sasi... ;)
He is calling you a lady...just go through last page to read those funny posts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Sunny grandmother :P

I think this is a typing mistake. Sasi rectify it.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Sunil
He is calling you a lady...just go through last page to read those funny posts :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sasi is not ready :evil: :evil: :evil:
Let sunny correct it ;)

Meera sandhu
@Sunil

Sasi is not ready :evil: :evil: :evil:
Let sunny correct it ;)

I am seeing vavoos photo has gone to sasi's profile How? Did he borrow it?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
he saved it months back and is using now...
double attack in forum!!!

Meera sandhu
@Sunil

Never mind he is calling me old also- Bhai ne bahi ko pehchana. I am loving it. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hey Thirchi Topi waale.... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Babu bhole bhaale ;)

You resemble a lot with our hero/villain of 80's Sathaar :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82MbeKuwvRY&feature=plcp[/video]
may be like this.

Is that your little fellow, he is really cute... :) is it at your place or somewhere else?]

Yes this is my daughter' son (my avatar my daughter when 4) The place is park in front of my house. We two play here whenever he comes to my places. This is when he was 13 months. I too am in the video for a few moments.

Of course I know that he is your grandson, can recognise him from his previous picture(your profile). Saw the video fully now, spotted you as well...he is very independent and adventurous wandering off by himself...fascinated by the crow..lol very cute and naughty I am sure...

Ok, that's who it is, she is cute too, I wondered...you are lucky, you have just one and can put up the picture here,just imagine what would happen if I were to upload all three...lol

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Babu bhole bhaale ;)

You resemble a lot with our hero/villain of 80's Sathaar :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

may be like this.

Is that your little fellow, he is really cute... :) is it at your place or somewhere else?]

Yes this is my daughter' son (my avatar my daughter when 4) The place is park in front of my house. We two play here whenever he comes to my places. This is when he was 13 months. I too am in the video for a few moments.

Of course I know that he is your grandson, can recognise him from his previous picture(your profile). Saw the video fully now, spotted you as well...he is very independent and adventurous wandering off by himself...fascinated by the crow..lol very cute and naughty I am sure...

Ok, that's who it is, she is cute too, I wondered...you are lucky, you have just one and can put up the picture here,just imagine what would happen if I were to upload all three...lol

I would have posted all three of them here or one by one. You sure must be having their childhood photo where three of them are present. :) And your son as well.

Babu bhole bhaale ;)

may be like this.

I would have posted all three of them here or one by one. You sure must be having their childhood photo where three of them are present. :) And your son as well.

Yes of course I have plenty of them.....will post my son's picture when I find it :) He too was a handful when he was small like your GS

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes of course I have plenty of them.....will post my son's picture when I find it He too was a handful when he was small like your GS

I hope you find those photos soon and post them here. I would love to see your son, you have made me curious. :)
mrinaal.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
DSC_7420-Copy.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Yes of course I have plenty of them.....will post my son's picture when I find it He too was a handful when he was small like your GS

I hope you find those photos soon and post them here. I would love to see your son, you have made me curious. :)

I have uploaded my kids' picture but its not that much clear as it was before when i did not upload my pic on "my profile". :evil:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.