A Hong kong Bull begged for mercy before it was tried to move to the slaughter house.
http://www.weirdasianews.com/2012/11/20/bull-wept/

Open the link. You can see the bull's pleading face.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh its strange to see but anyhow animals or human beings every one fear with death. But this is strange case of how a bull showed its emotion. :blink:
Oh its strange to see but anyhow animals or human beings every one fear with death. But this is strange case of how a bull showed its emotion. :blink:

It seems fear of death is common to all. May be the display varies from species to species
Oh this is first time I am seeing such about an animal wept for mercy.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

It seems fear of death is common to all. May be the display varies from species to species

Yes this is strange as I have not seen/heard of any animal showing emotions in such a way. :blink:
Oh this is first time I am seeing such about an animal wept for mercy.

The fear may not be same in all. But a goat displays in a bleating that shows its fear
reading the first part, i became upset.
now, am perfectly fine knowing what happened later

Meera sandhu

What might have happened? Let me now.

i will get upset with such stories and remain disturbed for the whole day. am a light hearten person you know :cheer:

Meera sandhu

i will get upset with such stories and remain disturbed for the whole day. am a light hearten person you know :cheer:

Sorry Sandhya, for creating turbulence in your heart. Forget all and be cheerful

Sorry Sandhya, for creating turbulence in your heart. Forget all and be cheerful

but it's told he was spared. so, am happy you know :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.