Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is one show comes on Fox Traveller, Eat Street. In that, various Food trunk which are operated in USA are shown. In those food truck they serve street food of different cuisines, but the truck is mobile.

There are various Indians as well who runs such truck in foreign. But i have not seen any such truck in India. Why no one is having such kind of idea in India?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9310]}
This is Indian food truck in Foreign. why this is not in india?

This is not encouraged in our country. For this lot of money required. I had seen some mobile canteens in hyd.

For the fear of losing the truck as well as all the contents in the truck
There is one show comes on Fox Traveller, Eat Street. In that, various Food trunk which are operated in USA are shown. In those food truck they serve street food of different cuisines, but the truck is mobile.

There are various Indians as well who runs such truck in foreign. But i have not seen any such truck in India. Why no one is having such kind of idea in India?

This is not encouraged in our country. For this lot of money required. I had seen some mobile canteens in hyd.

haha...Is this funny or you are really serious in your statement?

Want to make each day Accountable

I too have seen mobile food truck earlier but not as the one in picture. As investment is indeed maybe it is not much used in India. Previously at our place a mobile van use to come once a week from super bazaar( carrying groceries and other eatables)... :)

Yes, a good investment is needed. But once, this business get start, then the owner of this truck can earn a lot.

Yes you are right ronark so we must not depend on salaries.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

haha...Is this funny or you are really serious in your statement?

Very serious. A News paper agency started a news paper stand. Just insert the price in a slot. the news paper comes out. No person will be there. . After 3 days both the newspaper stand and and cash box were simply lifted away
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.