Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't believe on working online. I think one cannot rely just on the sites to survive as there is no surety if someone would be able to get some fixed money unlike offline job. :)

That's true SJ.. That's why better take it as extra income and go for some offline work for permanent one. :whistle:

I have understood it that's why I don't devote much of time on these sites but when I am free I do like to earn from the sites I never expect that I would earn something huge from online earning sites. :blink:

Actually you don't have idea that how much can a freelance earn without paying any taxes that normal full-time employee can't avoid. Once you get used to online and freelance work you will never prefer full-time job. If you do not believe ask @Arun who is expert in online earnings. He is not seen now-a-days, any reason?

Rajani i agree with what you said but everyone does not have the same skills like Arun has. Not every can simply register on the sites and earn. I am not a good writer so I never expect that I would earn from freelance sites also I never tried it as I know my limitations. :blink:

I understand SJ. It is true that not everyone can earn like him but atleast we can try. I know full-time job is always secure but my observation is that with online jobs you can earn more from various sources. Not only writing you can also apply in your field. If you are a software engineer you can search for online jobs in that field too. Elance, Odesk and freelance are some sites I can suggest you for find various works.
I don't believe on working online. I think one cannot rely just on the sites to survive as there is no surety if someone would be able to get some fixed money unlike offline job. :)

That's true SJ.. That's why better take it as extra income and go for some offline work for permanent one. :whistle:

I have understood it that's why I don't devote much of time on these sites but when I am free I do like to earn from the sites I never expect that I would earn something huge from online earning sites. :blink:

Actually you don't have idea that how much can a freelance earn without paying any taxes that normal full-time employee can't avoid. Once you get used to online and freelance work you will never prefer full-time job. If you do not believe ask @Arun who is expert in online earnings. He is not seen now-a-days, any reason?

Rajani i agree with what you said but everyone does not have the same skills like Arun has. Not every can simply register on the sites and earn. I am not a good writer so I never expect that I would earn from freelance sites also I never tried it as I know my limitations. :blink:

I understand SJ. It is true that not everyone can earn like him but atleast we can try. I know full-time job is always secure but my observation is that with online jobs you can earn more from various sources. Not only writing you can also apply in your field. If you are a software engineer you can search for online jobs in that field too. Elance, Odesk and freelance are some sites I can suggest you for find various works.

I tried hands on Odesk but could not find anything suitable for me as I am not a software engineer. :evil:

Though in my opinion one has to be extra ordinary to earn from online sites one cannot expect more from these if you are not skilled. :blink:
I am not C.A. only C.A. intermediate. I didn't pass out final examination. I have some knowledge of busy and telly. plz tell m me freelancing sites. Thanks
Gulshan ji I am from accountancy profession [C.A. Inter) Is online accounts jobs available?
Writing and translation are some of the online jobs that you may choose.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/photos/six-top-paying-freelance-jobs-1355724838-slideshow/

For C.A jobs you need some approval from the institute. Though some freelancing website have accounting jobs you may need some tally knowledge.
B) Yes writing is not good paying job, soft ware development jobs are good paying but these are only for professional person not for everyone.
I don't think writing comes under top paid jobs list. I agree that freelance photography, websites development and other software related jobs have high paid gigs.

I wish I could tell you about it openly but I would rather not. Neither openly nor through PM because disappointments hurt any one more than any thing else. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I tried hands on Odesk but could not find anything suitable for me as I am not a software engineer. :evil:

Though in my opinion one has to be extra ordinary to earn from online sites one cannot expect more from these if you are not skilled. :blink:

These sites advertise every job that you can do like data entry, writing, forum posting etc. but the problem is they prefer foreign worker more.. :(
However, experienced people can easily get a job they can do if proper profile is provided.. I can't explain more than this here.. :)
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Gulshan ji once I heard there are lot of chances for people who learnt Chinese translation. As they are offering large sum to the people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Gulshan ji once I heard there are lot of chances for people who learnt Chinese translation. As they are offering large sum to the people.

Yes translation jobs are in demand these days.. They are highly paid too ( hourly rate) If you know Spanish it will be advantageous including Chinese. I have also seen jobs which need Hindi translators.

Yes translation jobs are in demand these days.. They are highly paid too ( hourly rate) If you know Spanish it will be advantageous including Chinese. I have also seen jobs which need Hindi translators.

There are transcription jobs which are comparatively easy but you must understand American accent.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hehehe..but to learn Chinese itself is very tough and to write it indeed is more tough. I think Japanese comparitevly is easier to learn and one can get offline jobs too after learning it. :)
Do Google Translator can help us on such works !!!?? :D

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.