The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
we mostly observe the opposite sex youth sharing the bike sitting with cross legged. this tradition is unhealthy in our culture and tradition.
wise people can speak lot of disadvantages over this trend. life is not cinema. it is not modernization, we may be innocent in the beginning, it may lead to life disaster. i hope our community will understand my inner voice and give valuable views. i am not narrow minded. it is precautionary appeal.

It depends on the persons perception and nothing else.I used to ride a bicycle to go to school and later to junior college and things were pretty safe those days.We used to wear short skirts for all sports events without anyone making an issue, except the ones with a dirty mind, so let us not point fingers at ladies and try to keep them safe instead change the mind set of the men who see red everywhere....Honestly, this kind of post is going to encourage the ancient minds who are perpetually finding fault with everything women do - their dressing and now even cycling ! Please give us a break and dont post such stupid thoughts here...All that is being made here is excuse for their uncalled for behavior !

interesting views. it is upto individual perception, every one wishes "please take care" it doesn't meant all are careless.

I agree with you, we need to come out of those silly mindsets where male can go to any length and women should stay within the safety of a 'Lakshman rekha' because there is a Ravan standing out there.

If any Laxman rekha is needed at all, it is needed for the ones with a twisted and pervert set of minds not for women alone!!

Actually what I feel is that the more you try to keep young girls and boys away from each other, the more they are going to get attracted towards each other and fall prey to temptations. We should bear in mind that attraction for opposite sex during puberty and youth is NATURAL and suppressing the natural instincts does not do any one any good. Instead let them talk to each other freely and interact with each other without any restrictions. That way, there will be no undue temptations and unpleasant instances.

That's a very valid and important point you made, Kalyani. After all, the opposite poles always attract each other. The same goes for boys and girls as well.

Which one is your comment? I am not able to make them out here!

I guess the one in black should be his- his first attempt of quoting I guess.

Yes now I noticed that!

@Abhijeet, my question was directed to yuddandisivasubramanyam, in my post, his is the name that appears first in the long trail of quotes!! Phew! I know it gets trickier as more and more quotes get added on!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

i expressed my view. you are requested to view leniently. i am a good listener and learner. my regards to all who gave their valuable opinions. i shall continue to learn more and more.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
i expressed my view. you are requested to view leniently. i am a good listener and learner. my regards to all who gave their valuable opinions. i shall continue to learn more and more.

Thanks that is a good approach, We all learn from each other and I am sure that we have a lot that we can learn from you as well.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: yuddandisivasubramanyam

You are most welcome to post your views. We all are free to post our view points as long as these are within site's rules and regulations. We are citizen of a free and democratic nation with every right to express ourselves freely. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes,girls should avoid bike riding with boys.
parents has to be very precautious with teens.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
Thank you friends, we had nice comments in favor and against girls bike riding cross legged mobike with boys, the thread is locked for further discussion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.