The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't understand what is wrong in sitting crossed legged on a bike. You can sit only this way in a bike. How would you ride a horse. That would also be similar.

Two things -
1. One doesn't often need to ride a horse.
2. There's a good option to sit on the bike with both legs on the same side, as we had seen over many years. Women are forgetting this good old style of sitting on the bike.

Women wearing sari only can sit with both legs in one side otherwise it's safer to sit cross legged. Chances of falling down are far lesser and balance of the bike remains better.

Yes,that is the plus point of sitting that way. However, for years and years women have been sitting that way - legs in one side and how many cases have we heard specifically of women falling due to sitting in that posture.

I have heard of one, while my mother's sari rolled in wheel and both my parents fell down. And them women have started wearing such clothes only recently therefore taking full advantage. By the way sitting does not make difference but intentions do. Do you think sitting one sided may not bring those feelings or every one who sits 'legs in one side' goes to temples only. ;)

My sister and bro-in-law also met with a similar accident about 8 years ago. While my BIL wasn't hurt a bit, my sister got her leg seriously fractured. It is really risky sitting like that for women, especially wearing sarees.
you got my point. recent incidents/events are shocking due to slackness in correction, this is due to generation gap since 1980 to till now. rapid change in nano technology and privatization of education drooped the quality of life. how ever the improvement complicated the life style in every aspect.

this is not applicable to brother and sister /married people. this is only a caution to youth /students who are plying with out knowing the consequences of involuntary stimulation due to skin contact..

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.
you got my point. recent incidents/events are shocking due to slackness in correction, this is due to generation gap since 1980 to till now. rapid change in nano technology and privatization of education drooped the quality of life. how ever the improvement complicated the life style in every aspect.

this is not applicable to brother and sister /married people. this is only a caution to youth /students who are plying with out knowing the consequences of involuntary stimulation due to skin contact..

Sir, opinion differs. If persons have self control and are self disciplined, there won't be any problem even they sit cross legged on bikes. Self control - Skin contact let me know which one will win.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

:laugh: :laugh: I really liked the phrase you used "stimulation due to skin contact". That was a creative one. Never heard of that before.

Sir, opinion differs. If persons have self control and are self disciplined, there won't be any problem even they sit cross legged on bikes. Self control - Skin contact let me know which one will win.

we always talk about majority who gets influenced by sensual pleasure.

served in iaf for 30 years on mig aircraft. blind believer of spiritual life, interested in exchange of healthy views besides learning from you all.

we always talk about majority who gets influenced by sensual pleasure.

I absolutely agree on this. Everyone knows about him/herself well. But he/she is not sure with the person who is his/her friend. It is better to avoid giving chances.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
present parents are not in a position to control the children since they are not aware of modern communicating technology, youngsters are taking the advantage of elders ignorance. the correction as well the good customs and habits need to be inculcated to save the future generation.

we mostly observe the opposite sex youth sharing the bike sitting with cross legged. this tradition is unhealthy in our culture and tradition.
wise people can speak lot of disadvantages over this trend. life is not cinema. it is not modernization, we may be innocent in the beginning, it may lead to life disaster. i hope our community will understand my inner voice and give valuable views. i am not narrow minded. it is precautionary appeal.

It depends on the persons perception and nothing else.I used to ride a bicycle to go to school and later to junior college and things were pretty safe those days.We used to wear short skirts for all sports events without anyone making an issue, except the ones with a dirty mind, so let us not point fingers at ladies and try to keep them safe instead change the mind set of the men who see red everywhere....Honestly, this kind of post is going to encourage the ancient minds who are perpetually finding fault with everything women do - their dressing and now even cycling ! Please give us a break and dont post such stupid thoughts here...All that is being made here is excuse for their uncalled for behavior !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar
present parents are not in a position to control the children since they are not aware of modern communicating technology, youngsters are taking the advantage of elders ignorance. the correction as well the good customs and habits need to be inculcated to save the future generation.

The reason for the parents not being able to control their children are the fear that their kids may take extreme steps. We have heard many such examples where the children have gone to the edge if they didn't get what they wanted.
we mostly observe the opposite sex youth sharing the bike sitting with cross legged. this tradition is unhealthy in our culture and tradition.
wise people can speak lot of disadvantages over this trend. life is not cinema. it is not modernization, we may be innocent in the beginning, it may lead to life disaster. i hope our community will understand my inner voice and give valuable views. i am not narrow minded. it is precautionary appeal.

It depends on the persons perception and nothing else.I used to ride a bicycle to go to school and later to junior college and things were pretty safe those days.We used to wear short skirts for all sports events without anyone making an issue, except the ones with a dirty mind, so let us not point fingers at ladies and try to keep them safe instead change the mind set of the men who see red everywhere....Honestly, this kind of post is going to encourage the ancient minds who are perpetually finding fault with everything women do - their dressing and now even cycling ! Please give us a break and dont post such stupid thoughts here...All that is being made here is excuse for their uncalled for behavior !

I agree with you, we need to come out of those silly mindsets where male can go to any length and women should stay within the safety of a 'Lakshman rekha' because there is a Ravan standing out there.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.