Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yogurt is healthy especially for women. They should have it in the main course of food.
Yogurt is healthy especially for women. They should have it in the main course of food.

Yoghurt is a family food they say, for the reason, it's good qualities do good for the entire family from kids to elders. You will not see any south Indian kitchen without Yoghurt.

Yoghurt is a family food they say, for the reason, it's good qualities do good for the entire family from kids to elders. You will not see any south Indian kitchen without Yoghurt.

Thats true, it is the same with northern states like Gujrat, Maharashtra, UP and Punjab where they consume a lot of yogurt and yogurt based dishes.Gujrati cuisine has so many dishes made with yogurt...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true, it is the same with northern states like Gujrat, Maharashtra, UP and Punjab where they consume a lot of yogurt and yogurt based dishes.Gujrati cuisine has so many dishes made with yogurt...

\
True! In Maharashtra our traditional meals, especially during festivals and special occasions, the meals last course served is the dahi-bhaat, means plain rice served with yoghurt. It is supposed to aid digestion and also keep stomach cool after eating all the special spicy and sweet dishes!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In most of the states you mentioned Yoghurt is used extensively. But in South Yoghurt has become an inseparable part of the daily meal. If not yoghurt, it will be Chas.

In most of the states you mentioned Yoghurt is used extensively. But in South Yoghurt has become an inseparable part of the daily meal. If not yoghurt, it will be Chas.

Now that summer heat is intense one can drink any amount of buttermilk all the time..Mango lassi is another great favorite drink that my family loves...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I'm reading this post while eating Maggi....arghh...now I'm feeling bad making unhealthy choices....thanks for the information, yogurt is undoubtedly good for heath.

Leo

Thank you said by: usha manohar
@V Arunkumar yogurt is not only good for diarrhea but it is also a solution for people suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) because they contain probiotics (friendly bacteria) such as Lactobacillus acidophilus and Bifidobacterium bifidum.

“In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.”
Thank you said by: usha manohar
I take very less milk products. But curd or yogurt differs. I like curd more. This is more healthy and helps fight harmful bacteria.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yogurt is really good for health. When taken it night time gives us good sleep.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.