Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yogurt is really good for health. When taken it night time gives us good sleep.

I never knew that yogurt makes us sleep ! In some schools of medicine like ayurveda curds or yogurt should not be consumed at night or several hours before bed time !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yogurt is really good for health. When taken it night time gives us good sleep.

Well I haven't really heard that yogurt should be consumed before going to bed. But yes, I have heard that it helps in soothing one down (and so may help in making one sleep).
In India we have the habit of consuming curds/yogurt/buttermilk/lassi along with our meals.So also in places like Turkey,Lebanon,Greece and other mediterenian countries where yogurt is a part of their main meals.The good news is that yogurt is very healthy and lowers high BP risk..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Eating-yogurt-lowers-high-BP-risk/articleshow/16473567.cms

Curd is better than milk. It improve appetite. For health tonned milk curd in better and for taste full cream milk curd in good one.
In India we have the habit of consuming curds/yogurt/buttermilk/lassi along with our meals.So also in places like Turkey,Lebanon,Greece and other mediterenian countries where yogurt is a part of their main meals.The good news is that yogurt is very healthy and lowers high BP risk..
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Eating-yogurt-lowers-high-BP-risk/articleshow/16473567.cms

Curd is better than milk. It improve appetite. For health tonned milk curd in better and for taste full cream milk curd in good one.

I normally remove the top layer of cream in the milk before making curds, it comes out thick and really nice.It is such a wonderful thing to have now during summer months.One can make so many different food items as well like Raita, Curd curry,Lassi,Khadi etc etc..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yogurts can boost our digestive system as they contain active and good bacteria that helps digestion. Yogurt is full with Probiotics, which are actually living organism, good for human health. Regular consumption of yogurt will keep the system clean and detoxified. :)

Thanks
Rakhi

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: usha manohar

I normally remove the top layer of cream in the milk before making curds, it comes out thick and really nice.It is such a wonderful thing to have now during summer months.One can make so many different food items as well like Raita, Curd curry,Lassi,Khadi etc etc..

Yes there are so many wonderful ways one can consume this delicious product. I sometimes simply love to add a little sugar to fresh curds and eat it instead of a proper meal! My son too loves it this way to my relief because he does not like to have milk later in the day after having one glass of milk in the morning!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes there are so many wonderful ways one can consume this delicious product. I sometimes simply love to add a little sugar to fresh curds and eat it instead of a proper meal! My son too loves it this way to my relief because he does not like to have milk later in the day after having one glass of milk in the morning!

I too love curds with sugar or honey.In fact Sreekand is another dish I love..

In summer , no coolant will work as effectively as Curd. It's the last item in a 3 course meal in South India,be it winter, Summer or monsoon.
buttermilk.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

In summer , no coolant will work as effectively as Curd. It's the last item in a 3 course meal in South India,be it winter, Summer or monsoon.

Yes that is very true, now it is so hot here during day time that the only two thirst quenchers that I like other than water - Tender coconut water and spiced buttermilk...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10589]}

Yes that is very true, now it is so hot here during day time that the only two thirst quenchers that I like other than water - Tender coconut water and spiced buttermilk...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10589]}

We say 'Majjiga' in the local lingo. Curds are diluted,sprinkled with coriander leaves and pieces of ginger and kept in earthen pots . overnight. I have never come across with such an effective coolant that can annul the effects of hot summer.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.