The topic is locked.
I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more uses...
What do you all think? Is Ipad better than a laptop? I

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ipad is better if you often travel. This is smaller and is easily portable. However I use neither laptop nor Ipad as I have desk top computers at office and home.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Well, for my work I prefer laptop over ipad or any other tablet,. Well actually it all depends on usage. If someone is okay with ipad also, I mean if someone only having some general online activity than ipad is no problem otherwise nobody can beat laptop.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well, for my work I prefer laptop over ipad or any other tablet,. Well actually it all depends on usage. If someone is okay with ipad also, I mean if someone only having some general online activity than ipad is no problem otherwise nobody can beat laptop.

I feel that there are certain important features which are missing in Ipad like not being able to upload from a pen drive is a major drawback..Otherwise conveniencewise , Ipad is great to use !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel that there are certain important features which are missing in Ipad like not being able to upload from a pen drive is a major drawback..Otherwise conveniencewise , Ipad is great to use !

Latest Ipads are coming with this facility. In a couple of days I'm going to own one. For heavy works like Digital painting nothing beats a solid Desktop.
I have a newly acquired Ipad but I am not yet comfortable with it. I still prefer my laptop esp while typing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have a newly acquired Ipad but I am not yet comfortable with it. I still prefer my laptop esp while typing.

It takes time to get acquainted with the new gadget. I operated it several times. I felt it suites me.

It takes time to get acquainted with the new gadget. I operated it several times. I felt it suites me.

I agree ! The touch screen system in the Ipad is far too sensitive and one is going round in circles while typing until you get totally acclamatised to it...I have been using it on and off but prefer my laptop...

Thank you said by: suni51

I agree ! The touch screen system in the Ipad is far too sensitive and one is going round in circles while typing until you get totally acclamatised to it...I have been using it on and off but prefer my laptop...

I like its easiness to carry anywhere. Its reminds a slate during my elementary school days.

I like its easiness to carry anywhere. Its reminds a slate during my elementary school days.

That of course ! :) It is so light and you feel as if you have the world in your hand...

I use a laptop for all my online work and find it very convenient especially while travelling but according to my family Ipad is even better since there are many more uses...
What do you all think? Is Ipad better than a laptop? I

I don't know about Ipads. At present I am using laptop. if you wants to work for more hours than desktop is better than laptop.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.