Do you play any ganes of Facebook ? There are so many of them ...I was introduced to Candy Crush Saga by a friend and now play it regularly since I find it really stimulating and sharpens your faculties ...Other interesting games that I occassionally play are Criminal cases and Peral's peril.I love their visuals ...It is quite relaxing and if you dont take care, can also be quite addictive ! I know some people spending money to buy energy and extra boosters which I will never do ever ! I play when I have some free time and enjoy it..Please give details of any games you know of and play on facebook ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do you play any ganes of Facebook ? There are so many of them ...I was introduced to Candy Crush Saga by a friend and now play it regularly since I find it really stimulating and sharpens your faculties ...Other interesting games that I occassionally play are Criminal cases and Peral's peril.I love their visuals ...It is quite relaxing and if you dont take care, can also be quite addictive ! I know some people spending money to buy energy and extra boosters which I will never do ever ! I play when I have some free time and enjoy it..Please give details of any games you know of and play on facebook ...

Many people play games on facebook. When I register on facebook I only play Bubble shooter games. Nice game to play on facebook. IN this game, each player need to combine 3 same color bubble at one side. There is many bubble present with different color.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Many people play games on facebook. When I register on facebook I only play Bubble shooter games. Nice game to play on facebook. IN this game, each player need to combine 3 same color bubble at one side. There is many bubble present with different color.

Now of course there are ever so many games and some of them are really very interesting and stimulating since you need to conbcentrate and plan your strategies :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now of course there are ever so many games and some of them are really very interesting and stimulating since you need to conbcentrate and plan your strategies :)

Yes, games are always interesting. I am the great lover of games. Whenever i get time, I like to play puzzles games over facebook.
Nope.. I have never played game on facebook so far. Yes I did hear about them many times from friends...

But I do play subway surfer on my mobile phone which is also connected to facebook.. So it shows on the list of my facebook app on my account. It also shows scores I beat.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Nope.. I have never played game on facebook so far. Yes I did hear about them many times from friends...

But I do play subway surfer on my mobile phone which is also connected to facebook.. So it shows on the list of my facebook app on my account. It also shows scores I beat.

I started playing recently after some friends sent me the link ...they are very interesting as long as you dont get hooked on to them !

I play only Pathwords on Facebook that too occasionally. A friend once got me on Farmville but it did not intrigue me enough, now I have no time play any games. But if Candy Crush Saga is so stimulating, I would like to look it up!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I play only Pathwords on Facebook that too occasionally. A friend once got me on Farmville but it did not intrigue me enough, now I have no time play any games. But if Candy Crush Saga is so stimulating, I would like to look it up!

It is quite interesting also Pearl's peril which is more like a story with beautiful visuals where you can build on an island ...lovely !

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I generally play logic games and brain teasers. But not in Facebook. I have downloaded apps in to my IPad. While relaxing on my bed, I play solving of crossword puzzles. Many E Papers give these crossword puzzles.
I generally play logic games and brain teasers. But not in Facebook. I have downloaded apps in to my IPad. While relaxing on my bed, I play solving of crossword puzzles. Many E Papers give these crossword puzzles.

Yes I too have some on my laptop, any kind of brain teasers are good ! The games on FB are all types suiting everyone and there are so very many of them..

Yes I too have some on my laptop, any kind of brain teasers are good ! The games on FB are all types suiting everyone and there are so very many of them..

Yes, games suitable to many are very popular and that's how site's popularity increases. Not because of games catering to a few.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.