Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Specially , I like to eat bitter gourd chips, it is very crunchy and tasty.
Juice of bitter gourd is very healthiest. It is good for stomach. It is also good for piles and blood purification.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Juice of bitter gourd is very healthiest. It is good for stomach. It is also good for piles and blood purification.

This is true. it also helps in curing the skin diseases or skin allergy. It is good for the patients of jaundice and typhoid.

This is true. it also helps in curing the skin diseases or skin allergy. It is good for the patients of jaundice and typhoid.

Bitter gourd is also dried in the skin after being cut into slices and mixed with salt and turmeric. Once it dries until it becomes completely dry it can be stored and fried as and when it is needed..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Bitter gourd or Hagal kai in Kannada is very popular but not liked by many because of the bitter taste.However, it is packed with nutrients and is recommended by Ayurvedic doctors for Diabetics since it helps control the sugar levells. There are innumerable dishes and pickles made with this Hagalkai which is one of my favorite vegetables...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10981]}

In some cultures,it is known to purify blood. Avoiding skin infections .
Bitter gourd or Hagal kai in Kannada is very popular but not liked by many because of the bitter taste.However, it is packed with nutrients and is recommended by Ayurvedic doctors for Diabetics since it helps control the sugar levells. There are innumerable dishes and pickles made with this Hagalkai which is one of my favorite vegetables...

What has culture got to do with health? Please post as per need of the topic. Thanks.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

similar to his name it is bitter in taste, but it has many benefits as it purify bloods and prevents pimples....

What has culture got to do with health? Please post as per need of the topic. Thanks.

LOL, it purifies blood in every culture since it is good for diabetics...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

With finely chopped bitter gourd and grated coconut we make a chutney. In local language, it's known as, " kakaraKai  Pachchadi. Beaten curd is added to lessen its bitterness. It's my family's favorite.
With finely chopped bitter gourd and grated coconut we make a chutney. In local language, it's known as, " kakaraKai  Pachchadi. Beaten curd is added to lessen its bitterness. It's my family's favorite.

Sounds lovely ! :) I will try it out ! I guess you need to add some chillies,tamarind and salt as well....Eating it raw is really good !

Sounds lovely ! :) I will try it out ! I guess you need to add some chillies,tamarind and salt as well....Eating it raw is really good !

Yes. I gave you basic materials. Tamarind, chillies and salt are to be added. I'll give you full details after talking with my Biwi.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.