Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

every coin as the opposite site so do these world have , it is not impossible to make a change in India but we need good amount of people to do these ,love and respect 

Bhuyali Saroj, what you said is not clear. Please make it a point to express your views in clear terms and without spelling mistakes so that the discussion can be carried forward.

@Rambabu Let him try please, he will improve his posts gradually, thank you.

Ok Sunil. I agree with you. But unless his point of view is clear how a member can respond ?

very simple, do not respond if you do not get the point.

Ok. But all the while i was under the impression that a new member should be guided by senior members. Ultimately I agree with you. I will not respond.

suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
suni51 wrote:
rambabu wrote:
bhuyali saroj wrote:

every coin as the opposite site so do these world have , it is not impossible to make a change in India but we need good amount of people to do these ,love and respect 

Bhuyali Saroj, what you said is not clear. Please make it a point to express your views in clear terms and without spelling mistakes so that the discussion can be carried forward.

@Rambabu Let him try please, he will improve his posts gradually, thank you.

Ok Sunil. I agree with you. But unless his point of view is clear how a member can respond ?

very simple, do not respond if you do not get the point.

Well and rightly articulated

We must encourage all and sundry, that is the beauty of life.

Sure. Especially those who dared to undertake a venture which is considered as an  Exclusive domain of men.In this case she is a woman who relinquished a lucrative job. Such people are adored and loved by all.

Lovely blog Usha. It is so much heartening to see a young girl from India venturing out on travels around the world all on her own. It is so nice to see young people going on to experience life and it might inspire a few!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar

Its really heartening to see such women coming of age simply following their heart than to bow down to the age old beliefs and superstitions.

rambabu wrote:

Its really heartening to see such women coming of age simply following their heart than to bow down to the age old beliefs and superstitions.

True...it is a great time for Indian women, to be educated and liberated and free to follow their dreams! Although, this privilege is not extended to many, still, its a start!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

True...it is a great time for Indian women, to be educated and liberated and free to follow their dreams! Although, this privilege is not extended to many, still, its a start!

Yes Kalyani. A starting took place. this healthy trend it self made me elated. This is enough. Gradually other things will follow. I'm optimistic about this.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I agree Kalyani ...There are quite a few youngsters backpacking these days and they are all well educated and very smart and well behaved from what I have seen. They also have a International networking system where you can become a member and stay at each others place free of cost. My daughter did this when she visited Thailand, stayed in one of her networking friends  house with the family ...The present day youngsters have so many opportunities if they care to look around..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Women are coming of age. Now they are able to question the Societal flaws and are very sure about what they need Doing accordingly. It's a matter of time to see the full fruits of this heartening change.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.