Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Yes, having small meals do help in reducing weight. I have lost almost 25 kgs weight in just single year. I used to eat small meals in regular duration of time. I gave up cold drinks and chocolate. One thing i used to do and still doing is consistently eating less food.

The most effective way of limiting your intake is by drinking water 15-20 minutes before each meal..It cuts down your intake automatically by 15% which in itself helps you lose weight, that added with exercise, mainly walking is very helpful in keeping you fit!

Yes mam, this is the good advice. I do sometimes use this technique, specially when something favorite of mine is cooked in my hostel, so that i don't eat much.grinning.pnggrinning.png

Ronark, I forgot to add this earlier but it is wonderful that you have managed to lose 25 kgs in a year and are you planning to lose more weight or stay steady with your present weight ?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Read Rujuta Divekar's books, Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha and Lose your weight not your mind. In both the books she advocates the same thing, eat small portions at regular intervals spread throughout the day rather than eating full and infrequent meals. She backs up her claims with scientific and logical reasons.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Read Rujuta Divekar's books, Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha and Lose your weight not your mind. In both the books she advocates the same thing, eat small portions at regular intervals spread throughout the day rather than eating full and infrequent meals. She backs up her claims with scientific and logical reasons.

I agree with you.  Rajuta Divekar's advise on taking small amounts of food more number of times spread over the day for weight loss  applies to all. Men or women.

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

I also believe that eating doesn't matter much, but quantity matter. If you even eat junk food, but in lesser amount it won't affect much. You have to compensate with other things a well. I case of mine, it helped it when i taking cold drink and chocolate very frequently.

Eat good, healthy food. But if you want to have junk food. Eat it, but not in excess

Want to make each day Accountable

Anything in excess will prove counter productive. Wisdom lies in knowing your limits.

usha manohar wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:
usha manohar wrote:
Ronark Bhardwaj wrote:

Yes, having small meals do help in reducing weight. I have lost almost 25 kgs weight in just single year. I used to eat small meals in regular duration of time. I gave up cold drinks and chocolate. One thing i used to do and still doing is consistently eating less food.

The most effective way of limiting your intake is by drinking water 15-20 minutes before each meal..It cuts down your intake automatically by 15% which in itself helps you lose weight, that added with exercise, mainly walking is very helpful in keeping you fit!

Yes mam, this is the good advice. I do sometimes use this technique, specially when something favorite of mine is cooked in my hostel, so that i don't eat much.grinning.pnggrinning.png

Ronark, I forgot to add this earlier but it is wonderful that you have managed to lose 25 kgs in a year and are you planning to lose more weight or stay steady with your present weight ?

When i went to my home after 1 year, my mom told me that don't lose more weight as i have already lost 25 kgs. I keep on checking my weight and it varies from 70 to 75 kgs. I just want to keep in between 70 to 75 kgs only. I don't want to loose more, as that will make me weaker. I am punjabi boy, and want to be little like punjabis. grinning.png

Sir, i hate fasting. I used to do some visualization, like feeling light weight and getting thinner. I don't know it worked in that way or something else.

Yes, eating less won't work much and its very important that you eat good food covering all the nutrients required for yourself. Your body should not feel weakness.

If you don't like fasting, it's Ok. there are several ways to lose weight. Choose a way that suites you.

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:

Yes Kalyani I have read quite a few of her diet plans , she also plans for film stars neutral_face.pngshe even recommends 8-9 small meals per day...Actually even for us lay people small meals eaten at frequent intervals makes sense because it increases metabolism and activity is what is most essential to keep us fit .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The practice of eating more small meals in a day is a very common practice prevalent in Farmers in AP. without  knowing more small meals  make them more energetic. But it has become a part of their lives. They start their work quite early in the morning and work till dusk tirelessly. The reason is eating small meals many times in a day.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.