Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Yes sir. the concept sounds good. I'm thinking of giving a try at it.

You are an artist so it won't be difficult for you to give an artistic touch to the idea of paintings mingling with bottle garden and on the whole it will reflect a colourful innovative idea with aesthetic value. 

shampasaid

True. I have to think of many factors so that my interiors look balanced and aesthetically impressive.

Thank you said by: Shampa Sadhya

Bottle garden is a beautiful form of decoration. Never thought that a glass bottle with narrow neck can do such wonder!

There are many ways for bottle gardening.Only thing you have to see is proper sunlight and air are available to the small plants in the bottle. Definitely they serve as decorative objects.

This concept of garden in a bottle has been there since a very long time in India ...In Mangalore we have a group consisting of Bonsai enthusiasts and Bottle garden growers ...One more article about two successful women in Kerala who have a huge collection of such mini gardens in bottles !

http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/terrariums-are-popular-options-for-indoor-gardens/article7662428.ece

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@Kalyani Nandurkar I checked the link you posted and fell in love with the images of bottle garden along with it I loved the idea of wine bottle tree and many more.

shampasaid

At last, yesterday after  some changes in the placement of my paintings and removing some paintings hung on my drawing room wall, I could manage to strike a balance in keeping the aesthetics  in tact. Now the job of planting in the bottles remains. I do it in a short span of time.

usha manohar wrote:

This concept of garden in a bottle has been there since a very long time in India ...In Mangalore we have a group consisting of Bonsai enthusiasts and Bottle garden growers ...One more article about two successful women in Kerala who have a huge collection of such mini gardens in bottles !

http://www.thehindu.com/features/metroplus/terrariums-are-popular-options-for-indoor-gardens/article7662428.ece

Wow, such a lovely work these two women are doing, the picture of their creations is so beautiful, it just shows how much effort and passion is needed to create each and every piece they have grown.

@Shampa, you are welcome Shampa, I am in love with that site for it provides a virtual feast to our eyes in so many categories. There are so many simple and awesome ideas shared in it.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Bottle garden is helpful for those who have limited place like in flats. I already started making arrangements for bottle gardening.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.