Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

It was based on Indira's life and I don't feel anything wrong was shown to defame her. 

Well, Neerja was too good and inspiring. Though the real life protagonist could not be live. A very inspiring story.

I even liked Bhaag Milkha Bhaag, and the legend himself enjoyed the movie a lot

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Well I don't think that there is anything wrong in that, actually if a film is made on a person who is alive then I think he must have done something great for the country that why a film is made in his or her honour.

sdfafa

Babu saroj wrote:Well I don't think that there is anything wrong in that, actually if a film is made on a person who is alive then I think he must have done something great for the country that why a film is made in his or her honour.

Not necessarily ! Films have been made on smugglers, Criminals and murderers ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How was Aandhi based on Indira's life is not clear.

Obviously there was a similarity in Aandhi to her life which made her feel on the defensive or  else why did Indira Gandhi see red and ban the film ? The differences between the couple who later separate and the father taking advantage etc etc ..

http://www.oneknightstands.net/revisiting-gulzars-aandhi/

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.