Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

You seem to have a wholly distorted opinion of me, not that it matters because I know exactly what I mean ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

for anything wrong in Karnataka you always blame the pseudo secular, communal and Corrupt Congress. As you did not do so this time therefore I remaked the change. And I assure you I do not have a distorted opinion about you. These are harmless exchange of ideas.

When there is need to blame , I do blame but never without reason like you blame BJP for everything and rush forward to defend your favorite party even when they are in the wrong !!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have never blamed BJP. Congress is not my favourite party. I react to your constant accusations of one party and turning blind eye to the other.

Either way it is time to move on ... 

I came across a news item today morning about an incident that took place in nagpada , a Mumbai suburb where someone had thrown a tava from the top floor of an apartment block that landed straight on a little girl walking on the street and greivous ly injured her . How could people be so inhuman and irresponsible? 

http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/National/2017-04-01/Girl-critical-after-being-hit-by-griddle-thrown-from-high-rise-/290429

If a Political Party does good to the people, that party will be honored and praised

Because BJP has done good to the Nation and its People, it has been appreciated ands praised.

What Congress has done ? What all it has done is for itself.

Thats is why, Congress has been unceremoniously Kicked out of Power.

usha manohar wrote:

I came across a news item today morning about an incident that took place in nagpada , a Mumbai suburb where someone had thrown a tava from the top floor of an apartment block that landed straight on a little girl walking on the street and greivous ly injured her . How could people be so inhuman and irresponsible? 

http://www.thehansindia.com/posts/index/National/2017-04-01/Girl-critical-after-being-hit-by-griddle-thrown-from-high-rise-/290429

This is so sad and unfortunate! Just because they leave in high-rise towers, doesn't mean that they can do anything! Such an irresponsible act!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

This is so sad and unfortunate! Just because they leave in high-rise towers, doesn't mean that they can do anything! Such an irresponsible act!

Absolutely Kalyani, our civic sense and social responsibility is pathetic and I am sure the person will never own up . I hope the police find the person and shame them publicly!

I know a few case, where the lack of Civic sense glaringly visible. Flats built on the Roadside, the incumbents throw the garbage on the Roads and on the wayfarers. 

A driver of a Motor Cycle was blinded for a moment because of the dust and garbage blinded him and met with an accident.

India is a country filled with people who are extremely selfish and laws made to suit these people so that they can get away with murder ..

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.