Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Many of my relations are living in Mangalore and Bangalore, who always used to say Mangalore is one of the safest city in India

I think Chennai and Hyderabad too are considered as safe cities.

Anonymity does give a sense of security to a wrong doer. Oportunities are also provided by sense of deprivation for wrong doing. Economic growth is an answer to reduce crimes.

I think if  a wrong doer without being anonymous comes forward, he will be received with honor. Of course there are some cases where the wrong doer is punished severely openly.

I know some cases, where in the wrong doer was beaten and forced to wear a Chappal Mala around his neck.

It is not at all right for anyone to take law into their hands and beat any person and humiliate him. I have seen a case where in Bangalore a lady caught hold of an elderly man and began slapping him repeatedly , accusing him of touching her . Another passenger who was sitting on the opposite side said the elderly man had lost his balance and had clutched on to the pole and accidentally touched her. The poor man was crying with shame and later many of us asked the lady to apologise to him , but the woman never did ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In similar situations  women also behave exactly like men. !!!!  

Its nice to know that Mangalore is considered as one of the safest cities in India. I think in general cities in South India are considered as safe. Though I ve never been to any places in south, friends who have been there speak good of those places

usha manohar wrote:

It is not at all right for anyone to take law into their hands and beat any person and humiliate him. I have seen a case where in Bangalore a lady caught hold of an elderly man and began slapping him repeatedly , accusing him of touching her . Another passenger who was sitting on the opposite side said the elderly man had lost his balance and had clutched on to the pole and accidentally touched her. The poor man was crying with shame and later many of us asked the lady to apologise to him , but the woman never did ..

Long ago, I planned a trip to Bangalore by Bus where my daughter, lives via Tirupati.. 

In the long distance Buses, there will be an additional  Driver and Conductor. They act as relievers. Some time during midnight we all heard a woman's shrieks at the top of her voice. Immediately all the Passengers rushed to the shrieking woman. She pointed to one of the additional conductor and said that he tried to snatch her chain.  All the passengers started beating him  mercilessly

The fact was the additional conductor by mistake touched her neck.

Everybody in the Bus Started laughing after this incident. Such incidents do happen some times.Really funny incident which i never forget in my life.

A clear ct case of mistaken identity.

jabeen wrote:

Its nice to know that Mangalore is considered as one of the safest cities in India. I think in general cities in South India are considered as safe. Though I ve never been to any places in south, friends who have been there speak good of those places

Yes , going by the reports I too realise that South India is safer although Bangalore has become a very notorious and a lawless city. Bangalore used to be a very safe city a few years back but of late it has become a very badly managed city where crime thrives ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You are lucky that you are living in safe city.  Before 30-40 my city is also safe but know it is not safe in day time. Snatcher is big problem here. Read to know what is situation of law and order in Rajasthan.

http://epaper.bhaskar.com/detail/1167475/328388296/0/map/tabs-1/03-28-2017/41/11/image/

Coimbatore, in the state of Tamilnadu is one of the safest cities in India.At a time when a woman's safety in the Country has been discussed in depth, Coimbatore of  has topped the list of safest cities in the Country

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/coimbatore/coimbatore-one-of-the-safest-cities-for-women/articleshow/56517060.cms

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.