Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

True. There several people who believe in their own thoughts keeping their own surroundings neat and clean, without bothering other's plight,. 

The above post hardly makes any sense as always..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had experienced  about selfish people who remain unconcerned with others cleanliness.

We are speaking about safety of people not cleanliness ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Earlier I mentioned that a Motoro Bike driver met with an accident owing to the garbage throwing of a house wife. It happened in my place Vizag.

So why repeat it again? I am sure those interested would have read it..

Repeating my opinion once again is a crime ?

More than anything it is utterly boring and members want to run away 

I dont think so. Members rather responded well to my posts connected with the subject . See Jabeen's responses

Oh really, and which is this post which Jabeen responded to well?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.