Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
suni51 wrote:

I think the so-called "curbing freedom of expression and diversity of views" is the reason of BJP getting more support from right thinking citizen of this country. They know no nation can survive if the right party is not supported at the right time. You can keep your "curbing freedom of expression and diversity of views" but I would keep interests of my country on top of everything else.

I agree with you.Because of the fact "curbing freedom of expression and diversity of of views", BJP is getting  more support from right thinking citizens of of this Country. Additionally, as you said keeping one's own Country's interest should be given highest priority

Nobody denies that BJP has greater mass following than others. Majority has definitely right to rule.  But rule by majority does not include suppression of minority views. The curbing of minority- religious, linguistic, cultural, ideological- is very anti thesis of democracy. Moreover, majority is no final word on what is right or wrong. You need give convincing arguments and discuss matters rather than proclaim again and again that majority equals correctness. Majority changes from time to time.  An extreme view could be that majority may even kill the minority by sheer voting strength. Or at leas thrust the majority community or group culture and religion on minorities. 

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Excuse me.  is not the question of following. It is the question of serving the Country  so that unemployment problem is solved. And the Country becomes self sufficient in all spheres.

It is BJP's devotion and dedication that matters unlike previous rulers who robbed the Country for more than two decades.

Do you think, for nothing BJP, became the ruling party of this Country.?

JNU  students have a right to freedom of expression but not anti Indian activities. However in mature and limited circles reasons for blosoming of annti Indian activities should be discussed and how to curb them discussed.

Freedom of expression, if abused, JNU students can be punished. That is what happened in the campus of JNU.

vijay wrote:

JNU  students have a right to freedom of expression but not anti Indian activities. However in mature and limited circles reasons for blosoming of annti Indian activities should be discussed and how to curb them discussed.

Mature circles in a mature manner , yes ! But that is not what is happening on JNU campus , it has become a breeding ground for all kinds of politically motivated activities and students are actually the victims !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Students are being used  by the politicians to achieve their political purposes.. I have seen students are offered money and some such sops for canvassing  not only for university student body elections, but for general general elections too

To me they do not sound like students/professors but they are working on an agenda or shine their own political career or maybe getting paid by interested parties to destabilize India. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: rambabu
suni51 wrote:

To me they do not sound like students/professors but they are working on an agenda or shine their own political career or maybe getting paid by interested parties to destabilize India. 

It goes without saying that the so called students are bribed by the politicos to propagate about their own respective Parties.

suni51 wrote:

According to some professors that I know, there are students who are in their mid thirties getting free boarding, pocket money to do " research" and other facilities. I feel a time has come to overhaul the entire system. It is the reservations and the files that is behind the entire saga where life is easy and with spurious funding also coming from across the border to create unrest, they do everything to carry out their mission. We have enough so called sicular politicians and intellectual who provide them with moral support !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.