The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
simmi wrote:

Have done the same. But it was so sad to see when he is putting tikka on his forehead himself or tied rakhi on his wrist. It was such an emotional moment for me... 

Yes you are right, but some time we are helpless, you should be happy that your brother love you.

arjun sai wrote:

Since I completed my graduation, I am living very far away from my hometown. Only once a year I get to meet my family. This seems to be very painful for me since my father is also doing a private job in my hometown, he cannot visit me. My sister sent me rakhi few days before through online and I sent her shagun to her online. 

I think you can start writing hand written letters to your family members, the old classical way to relieve your stress & at the same time feel you have spent some quality time in expressing yourself. It is a very old way but it will bond the family very strongly & you will enjoy your letter writing time & letter receiving time!

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Rakhi is a special day & a very good festival to say that sister or brother, I will take care of you & not hurt you or fight with you. It is a very meaningful & wise festival for us. It helps the small children to know its importance & brings happiness among family members. This year was the first year me & my brother together bought a gift to my sister. It was a very good time this Rakhi for me personally. I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.