Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But i heard in news few months back that Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir has overtaken every temple in India in terms of donation and its now the richest temple. :)

Can you give some more news....does its assets crossed 1 lakh crore rupees :woohoo: :unsure:

I don't know about the money but heard it only that now Shirdi temple is on the top. :)

Let me check.
Assets of Padmanabha was declared on last july/August

May be you talk about the assets it is on the top but i was talking about the donations temple gets from the followers. :)

Till now I thought that Thirupathi receives greatest donations.....
But this one,...
people have money to give to God, but not to poor people.
I think, God will be happy if we give money to poor than giving him. He needs only flowers and perfume :cheer:

Meera sandhu
But i heard in news few months back that Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir has overtaken every temple in India in terms of donation and its now the richest temple. :)

Can you give some more news....does its assets crossed 1 lakh crore rupees :woohoo: :unsure:

I don't know about the money but heard it only that now Shirdi temple is on the top. :)

Let me check.
Assets of Padmanabha was declared on last july/August

But, its still not fully declared i think. :huh:

Though it has declared 1 lakh crore, its actual value is double, because many of precious stones, they don't know real value. They have also not taken archeological value of the assets.
Now, it has started this month.....let us wait....
It will take months to complete it.
Also, the largest room was not opened yet...because even police couldn't open it :woohoo: That much secure.
So, government is thinking, whether it should be opened, since it is secure now itself.
But everyone is interested to know what is in that room, which was closed before centuries..

According to beliefs, it's sea and it's said that, if we listen we can hear waves

Yes i saw it in the news.they did not show the actual thing to the people.I don't know from where it came.India really is a rich country and they need to search more places like this. :laugh:
1 or 2 things about that temple. It is in my home city....(State capital) at the heart of the city.
In puranans of 6th-9th century, this temple is specified. Present structure is given at 16th century.
Kings of Travancore were so much devoted to Vishnu, that they dedicated whole property and kingdom itself to the temple.

Peculiarity about this temple is that, vishnu is in ananthashayanam, hence city known as Thiruvananthapuram.
Its peculiarity is we can't see deity as whole....only through 3 doors, part by part.
All treasures are placed under and around him.

Till now, 1 hour is dedicated to Royal family in the morning, from 7 to 8. I think so. At that time, we can't enter the temple. Actually, it was started centuries before, followed till now, to show our respect to Raja and family who ruled us.

It take 2-3 hours minimum..because many small temples are there inside it.

But I don't like to go to that temple, because I hate their rules.
Only persons who give money can see bhagvan near. For other people, there is another place, little far from the main deity :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tell me is it right?

Meera sandhu
1 or 2 things about that temple. It is in my home city....(State capital) at the heart of the city.
In puranans of 6th-9th century, this temple is specified. Present structure is given at 16th century.
Kings of Travancore were so much devoted to Vishnu, that they dedicated whole property and kingdom itself to the temple.

Peculiarity about this temple is that, vishnu is in ananthashayanam, hence city known as Thiruvananthapuram.
Its peculiarity is we can't see deity as whole....only through 3 doors, part by part.

Till now, 1 hour is dedicated to Royal family in the morning, from 7 to 8. I think so. At that time, we can't enter the temple. Actually, it was started centuries before, followed till now, to show our respect to Raja and family who ruled us.

Only persons who give money can see bhagvan near. For other people, there is another place, little far from the main deity :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Tell me is it right?

No its totally wrong God is not only for the rich people :evil: .May be this is the rule made centuries ago :laugh: but they need to amend it. :)

Tell me is it right?

No its totally wrong God is not only for the rich people :evil: .May be this is the rule made centuries ago :laugh: but they need to amend it. :)

Showing respect to royal family is Ok..because they have done so much to the temple. Also they ruled well.
But, 2 places to see bhagwaan inside the temple.... :angry: :angry:

Those people who have given money and bought "Archana" items can only see him near. Rest should see him from a stone mandapam in front of it.
I have gone to several temples....have never seen such a discrimination anywhere...I am saying about 5 years before. Don't know whether conditions have changed.
I have gone there only 2 times. Rush+this discrimination.....I am not feeling good to go there, though it's in my home city

Meera sandhu

Tell me is it right?

Showing respect to royal family is Ok..because they have done so much to the temple. Also they ruled well.
But, 2 places to see bhagwaan inside the temple.... :angry: :angry:

Those people who have given money and bought "Archana" items can only see him near. Rest should see him from a stone mandapam in front of it.
I have gone to several temples....have never seen such a discrimination anywhere...I am saying about 5 years before. Don't know whether conditions have changed.
I have gone there only 2 times. Rush+this discrimination.....I am not feeling good to go there, though it's in my home city

Discrimination is the first time i am hearing in a temple :unsure: but over crowd is the reason i always try to avoid temples. :)
Churidars and pants not allowed...no camera...not even leather items.

As in other temples, men can't wear shirts

Meera sandhu
Yes many places are there with this rules in my opinion all temples must follow this rules to save our culture.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes many places are there with this rules in my opinion all temples must follow this rules to save our culture.

I think, they are not applicable in North India.

Here dhotis will be available for rent in high prices, to enter the temple

Meera sandhu
I have checked
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/401-crore-donated-in-cash-at-sai-babas-shirdi-temple-174505

They are receiving more donations...I think, this is the temple which receives greatest donation in India
"The famous Shirdi Sai Baba shrine in Maharashtra's Ahmednagar district received 36 kg gold and Rs. 401 crore in cash as donations in year 2011, a top official said on Wednesday."

This much money :silly: :blink: :blush:
Indians are not at all poor :woohoo:

But it can't cross the total assets of Thirupathi or Padmanabha

:woohoo: That are lots of money.. If India is poor from where are they coming.. Really Amazing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.