Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
India is a rich country but politicians making it as begging country.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

India is a rich country but politicians making it as begging country.

Yes.. That's why poor people are not getting enough chance .. :unsure:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
When this money is utilised correctly India will give credit to other countries.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When this money is utilised correctly India will give credit to other countries.

Yes, of course, India can help other poor countries too. But what to do? :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
But i am happy that it was kept a secret otherwise this much gold also would have been looted by the britishers. :) May be the king also hide his all property here from them. :laugh:
chitra.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)
But i am happy that it was kept a secret otherwise this much gold also would have been looted by the britishers. :) May be the king also hide his all property here from them. :laugh:

Actually, it was kept at temple to save it from British. Also, for the purpose that, if country has any famine, this money can be made use of it....(i.e. as a form of savings for future). But later, democracy came into exist and king lost his kingdom.
Sri Chitra Thirunal Maharaja died in early 90's (91 or 92).....very handsome Maharaja

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6381]}

Meera sandhu

Actually, it was kept at temple to save it from British. Also, for the purpose that, if country has any famine, this money can be made use of it....(i.e. as a form of savings for future). But later, democracy came into exist and king lost his kingdom.
Sri Chitra Thirunal Maharaja died in early 90's (91 or 92).....very handsome Maharaja

:woohoo: :woohoo: Oh he is really handsome. :woohoo: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: Oh he is really handsome. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes, last Maharaja of travancore
Chithira means...his star...
Earlier kings were named according to their stars..
Thiru naal means...royal day/star

Aswathy Thirunal, Swathi Thirunal, Moolam Thirunal, Karthika Thirunal...goes the list.... now also....
Revathy, Aswathy, Karthika, Chitra, Vaisakh are names given to kids, if they are born on that star day

Meera sandhu
These are alot of rich temples in India. But I visited only Tirumala god Lord venkateswara temple at tirumala of tirupathi

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

These are alot of rich temples in India. But I visited only Tirumala god Lord venkateswara temple at tirumala of tirupathi

Can you see treasure of that temple?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.