Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But i heard in news few months back that Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir has overtaken every temple in India in terms of donation and its now the richest temple. :)
But i heard in news few months back that Shirdi Sai Baba Mandir has overtaken every temple in India in terms of donation and its now the richest temple. :)

Yes, you are correct.now the richest temple in india is shirdi sai baba mandir.

Vinu

Yes, you are correct.now the richest temple in india is shirdi sai baba mandir.

It was Tirupati Balaji before Sai baba mandir and third number is Vaishno Devi. :)

Can you give some more news....does its assets crossed 1 lakh crore rupees :woohoo: :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Can you give some more news....does its assets crossed 1 lakh crore rupees :woohoo: :unsure:

I don't know about the money but heard it only that now Shirdi temple is on the top. :)

I don't know about the money but heard it only that now Shirdi temple is on the top. :)

Let me check.
Assets of Padmanabha was declared on last july/August

Meera sandhu

Let me check.

But, its still not fully declared i think. :huh:

Vinu
I have checked
http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/401-crore-donated-in-cash-at-sai-babas-shirdi-temple-174505

They are receiving more donations...I think, this is the temple which receives greatest donation in India
"The famous Shirdi Sai Baba shrine in Maharashtra's Ahmednagar district received 36 kg gold and Rs. 401 crore in cash as donations in year 2011, a top official said on Wednesday."

This much money :silly: :blink: :blush:
Indians are not at all poor :woohoo:

But it can't cross the total assets of Thirupathi or Padmanabha

Meera sandhu

Let me check.

May be you talk about the assets it is on the top but i was talking about the donations temple gets from the followers. :)

Let me check.

But, its still not fully declared i think. :huh:

Though it has declared 1 lakh crore, its actual value is double, because many of precious stones, they don't know real value. They have also not taken archeological value of the assets.
Now, it has started this month.....let us wait....
It will take months to complete it.
Also, the largest room was not opened yet...because even police couldn't open it :woohoo: That much secure.
So, government is thinking, whether it should be opened, since it is secure now itself.
But everyone is interested to know what is in that room, which was closed before centuries..

According to beliefs, it's sea and it's said that, if we listen we can hear waves

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.