Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I dont know about him more. Lets see what happen if he selected for the post of president. Wait and see

This thread is about Man Mohan Singh. Prime Minister. He is not a Presidential candidate. So, your post is not understood. Please elucidate.

LOL :laugh: ...Most reviews and comments received by online news reports on the subject agree with this tag of Manmohan Singh being an Underachiever and Under performer.There is a sense of disappointment , over his capabilities being unused and sacrificed for political ambitions by his party and party leaders ..

I think he is tied up to do or take his own decision.

It appears that many are not yet used to democratic way. They expect Prime Minister to work without any pressure from party colleagues, other ministers, party leaders etc. They criticize P.M. for not acting completely on his own but getting advice or even directions from Sonia Gandhi. It is high time all understand how a government functions in democratic set up. Prime Minister is actually answerable to parliament which effectively means ruling alliance collectively. In a coalition, he has to listen to all alliance partners and his own party. If he acts in this process, it makes no sense in calling him a 'weak' P.M. It show only the hidden desire of these critics to turn P.M. into a dictator.

Yes that makes sense to a certain extent, but the PM does have the last say in some matters at least, whereas Manmohan Singh seems to be content remaining in the background , while other stronger personalities are responsible for all the major decisions..

This is misconception. All decisions are cabinet decisions. It is just presumed that Sonia Gandhi or some one else decided. Man Mohan singh need not reveal how much and whom he consulted for any decision.

Now cat is out of bag. The truth behind Times outburst about Man Mohan singh being 'weak prime Minister' is revealed.

U.S.A. President is unhappy that Govt. of India is not allowing FDI in many area. So, if Man Mohan singh performs according to U.S. interests, Obama will be happy and Times will consider Moanmohan singh as 'strong'.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/Americas/India-prohibits-FDI-in-many-sectors-including-retail/Article1-889426.aspx

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I dont know about him more. Lets see what happen if he selected for the post of president. Wait and see

This thread is about Man Mohan Singh. Prime Minister. He is not a Presidential candidate. So, your post is not understood. Please elucidate.

LOL :laugh: ...Most reviews and comments received by online news reports on the subject agree with this tag of Manmohan Singh being an Underachiever and Under performer.There is a sense of disappointment , over his capabilities being unused and sacrificed for political ambitions by his party and party leaders ..

It appears that many are not yet used to democratic way. They expect Prime Minister to work without any pressure from party colleagues, other ministers, party leaders etc. They criticize P.M. for not acting completely on his own but getting advice or even directions from Sonia Gandhi. It is high time all understand how a government functions in democratic set up. Prime Minister is actually answerable to parliament which effectively means ruling alliance collectively. In a coalition, he has to listen to all alliance partners and his own party. If he acts in this process, it makes no sense in calling him a 'weak' P.M. It show only the hidden desire of these critics to turn P.M. into a dictator.

Yes that makes sense to a certain extent, but the PM does have the last say in some matters at least, whereas Manmohan Singh seems to be content remaining in the background , while other stronger personalities are responsible for all the major decisions..

This is misconception. All decisions are cabinet decisions. It is just presumed that Sonia Gandhi or some one else decided. Man Mohan singh need not reveal how much and whom he consulted for any decision.

Now cat is out of bag. The truth behind Times outburst about Man Mohan singh being 'weak prime Minister' is revealed.

U.S.A. President is unhappy that Govt. of India is not allowing FDI in many area. So, if Man Mohan singh performs according to U.S. interests, Obama will be happy and Times will consider Moanmohan singh as 'strong'.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/Americas/India-prohibits-FDI-in-many-sectors-including-retail/Article1-889426.aspx

Times was the one who appreciated in 2010 when Man mohan singh has allowed lots of FDI market in india.
Yes, america is building up the pressure for FDI in india.
As ,the import is little decreased.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I too saw this on the news, Us has always arm twisted India to their advantage...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We indians didn't want much of FDI in india.
And USA is making pressure on india.
Let us see what government does?

Want to make each day Accountable

I heard our ministers talking tough saying that America had suffered much more in the past years with business houses closing down left right and center and how could Obama point fingers at India ?let's wait and watch what the further developments are going to be ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I heard our ministers talking tough saying that America had suffered much more in the past years with business houses closing down left right and center and how could Obama point fingers at India ?let's wait and watch what the further developments are going to be ...

Its true, many businesses are closing down in America, but it is also true that India has already allowed many American corporations like McDonald's, KFC, Coca Cola, Pepsi etc. to enter India quite effortlessly and they are making a lot of money.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Its true, many businesses are closing down in America, but it is also true that India has already allowed many American corporations like McDonald's, KFC, Coca Cola, Pepsi etc. to enter India quite effortlessly and they are making a lot of money.

Yes thats true, but as long as it is mutually gainful I guess it is good to have multinational companies come in here.At least then our fellows would have some competition and reason to perform better !

It appears that outburst against manmohan singh by Times magazine is not an isolated item. Now a British paper 'Independent' has also shown its independence by using derogatory language against man Mohan singh and later diluting this. Apparently, the western press is annoyed with Indian leadership for not falling in line with western interests.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It appears that outburst against manmohan singh by Times magazine is not an isolated item. Now a British paper 'Independent' has also shown its independence by using derogatory language against man Mohan singh and later diluting this. Apparently, the western press is annoyed with Indian leadership for not falling in line with western interests.

Yes I read the news iem where they have called him Sonia's poodle of all the things :ohmy: and it is also unfair to place him in the 19th position among the most influential world leaders ! The problem is that Man mohan Singh is not a politician , he is a Bureaucrat, who has been forcibly made the PM...

Yes I read the news iem where they have called him Sonia's poodle of all the things :ohmy: and it is also unfair to place him in the 19th position among the most influential world leaders ! The problem is that Man mohan Singh is not a politician , he is a Bureaucrat, who has been forcibly made the PM...

At least they should have used polite words instead of such crude language, effective or ineffective, he is still the PM of one of the largest democracies in the world!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.