Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It appears that outburst against manmohan singh by Times magazine is not an isolated item. Now a British paper 'Independent' has also shown its independence by using derogatory language against man Mohan singh and later diluting this. Apparently, the western press is annoyed with Indian leadership for not falling in line with western interests.

Yes I read the news iem where they have called him Sonia's poodle of all the things :ohmy: and it is also unfair to place him in the 19th position among the most influential world leaders ! The problem is that Man mohan Singh is not a politician , he is a Bureaucrat, who has been forcibly made the PM...

At least they should have used polite words instead of such crude language, effective or ineffective, he is still the PM of one of the largest democracies in the world!

I agree, due respect should be shown to his position as a national leader.I am sure they will not like it if Obama or David Cameron are belittled by our press, the concerned Embassies will immediately take up the issue and make enough noise ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It appears that outburst against manmohan singh by Times magazine is not an isolated item. Now a British paper 'Independent' has also shown its independence by using derogatory language against man Mohan singh and later diluting this. Apparently, the western press is annoyed with Indian leadership for not falling in line with western interests.

Yes I read the news iem where they have called him Sonia's poodle of all the things :ohmy: and it is also unfair to place him in the 19th position among the most influential world leaders ! The problem is that Man mohan Singh is not a politician , he is a Bureaucrat, who has been forcibly made the PM...

At least they should have used polite words instead of such crude language, effective or ineffective, he is still the PM of one of the largest democracies in the world!

I agree, due respect should be shown to his position as a national leader.I am sure they will not like it if Obama or David Cameron are belittled by our press, the concerned Embassies will immediately take up the issue and make enough noise ..

Oh yes, if that happens, then they will frisking our people even more strictly at the airports like criminals and start denying visas to many!! That is the first step they take to show their anger towards India! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

This is what has been going on ever since. If you would allow their dogs to sniff Mahatma Gandhi's Samadhi and let them allow to frisk people like Kalam and George Fernandez. How can we expect a better treatment unless we now how to treat such people. How others manage money and respect both while we have nothing to show. We have neither political will nor guts to counter.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is what has been going on ever since. If you would allow their dogs to sniff Mahatma Gandhi's Samadhi and let them allow to frisk people like Kalam and George Fernandez. How can we expect a better treatment unless we now how to treat such people. How others manage money and respect both while we have nothing to show. We have neither political will nor guts to counter.

It is more to do with our attitude sunil...One never hears of this happening with say even Pakistani politicians, so we have to look within ourselves as to where have we gone wrong? why do we have such a poor image in the eyes of the world?

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh yes, if that happens, then they will frisking our people even more strictly at the airports like criminals and start denying visas to many!! That is the first step they take to show their anger towards India! :angry:

In fact, the western press and their masters need 'strong Indian P.M.'. I wonder whether they will like our P.M. strong like North Korean leadership who threaten to wipe out U.S.A. from world map.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Manmohon Singh is not so smart but he is too much qualified and has ability to lead. His weakness is his politeness and gentility.
No other nations should not make their nose about our internal matter.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In fact, the western press and their masters need 'strong Indian P.M.'. I wonder whether they will like our P.M. strong like North Korean leadership who threaten to wipe out U.S.A. from world map.

I guess so ! There is a lax attitude where Indian leaders and generally Indians are concerned by everyone even the European countries.In a way we are to blame for it.Most tourists go back with memories of bad infra structure,filthy cities and people out to loot them ...

First let us ask ourselves if Manmohan Singh is a leader at all! He is neither elected by the people nor does he owe his position as PM being a popular leader. He has been doing what is being told to do by someone else! So by any stretch of imagination he can be described as strong even he wills to be strong!

It is more to do with our attitude sunil...One never hears of this happening with say even Pakistani politicians, so we have to look within ourselves as to where have we gone wrong? why do we have such a poor image in the eyes of the world?

Very true, the problem is indeed a lack of political will and also the attitude of laying down our arms in front of the foreigners, as we often do! Taking everything that they say at the face value and not maintaining our firm role on anything!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

We have no right decision maker at the top who know their job to handle such bullies. I have no problem saying Pakistan is better off in this matter. They always make them apologetic whenever they try to bully them. we are novice in this field. So disgusting for a country like India who is looking for a permanent seat in UNO.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.