Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It appears that outburst against manmohan singh by Times magazine is not an isolated item. Now a British paper 'Independent' has also shown its independence by using derogatory language against man Mohan singh and later diluting this. Apparently, the western press is annoyed with Indian leadership for not falling in line with western interests.

Yes I read the news iem where they have called him Sonia's poodle of all the things :ohmy: and it is also unfair to place him in the 19th position among the most influential world leaders ! The problem is that Man mohan Singh is not a politician , he is a Bureaucrat, who has been forcibly made the PM...

At least they should have used polite words instead of such crude language, effective or ineffective, he is still the PM of one of the largest democracies in the world!

I agree, due respect should be shown to his position as a national leader.I am sure they will not like it if Obama or David Cameron are belittled by our press, the concerned Embassies will immediately take up the issue and make enough noise ..

Oh yes, if that happens, then they will frisking our people even more strictly at the airports like criminals and start denying visas to many!! That is the first step they take to show their anger towards India! :angry:

We have no right decision makers at the top who know their job to handle such bullies. I have no problem saying Pakistan is better off in this matter. They always make them apologetic whenever they try to bully them. we are novice in this field. So disgusting for a country like India who is looking for a permanent seat in UNO.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It appears that outburst against manmohan singh by Times magazine is not an isolated item. Now a British paper 'Independent' has also shown its independence by using derogatory language against man Mohan singh and later diluting this. Apparently, the western press is annoyed with Indian leadership for not falling in line with western interests.

Yes I read the news iem where they have called him Sonia's poodle of all the things :ohmy: and it is also unfair to place him in the 19th position among the most influential world leaders ! The problem is that Man mohan Singh is not a politician , he is a Bureaucrat, who has been forcibly made the PM...

At least they should have used polite words instead of such crude language, effective or ineffective, he is still the PM of one of the largest democracies in the world!

I agree, due respect should be shown to his position as a national leader.I am sure they will not like it if Obama or David Cameron are belittled by our press, the concerned Embassies will immediately take up the issue and make enough noise ..

Oh yes, if that happens, then they will frisking our people even more strictly at the airports like criminals and start denying visas to many!! That is the first step they take to show their anger towards India! :angry:

We have no right decision makers at the top who know their job to handle such bullies. I have no problem saying Pakistan is better off in this matter. They always make them apologetic whenever they try to bully them. we are novice in this field. So disgusting for a country like India who is looking for a permanent seat in UNO.

The big people, who are handling our country is very weak in talking decisions. They do talk a lot, but when talking decision, they don't know how to take it.

Want to make each day Accountable

I agree with that wholeheartedly ! Indian leaders have lacked self confidence and when it comes to national pride thy never seem to tackle and give importance to the issues in the right manner.basically they lack the aggressive attitude that is needed to be heard and respected by the international community ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Pm manmohan singh is a Coward person..He never tell his own words.Only repeat words of other like Sonia Gandhi......He must be removed from his post......
Pm manmohan singh is a Coward person..He never tell his own words.Only repeat words of other like Sonia Gandhi......He must be removed from his post......

Partly I agree with you since he is not cut out to be an aggressive leader which is what India needs at the moment, and another thing is - I am sure he will be more than happy to quit or be removed,he looks so uncomfortable :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Partly I agree with you since he is not cut out to be an aggressive leader which is what India needs at the moment, and another thing is - I am sure he will be more than happy to quit or be removed,he looks so uncomfortable :dry:

None of his fault, he is neither a politician nor allowed to use his decisions. He is only a puppet in the hands of totally inexperienced hands who have no pride for country, they are not supposed to have. We have nothing to show.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

None of his fault, he is neither a politician nor allowed to use his decisions. He is only a puppet in the hands of totally inexperienced hands who have no pride for country, they are not supposed to have. We have nothing to show.

Sunil. sometimes I wonder if any decent self respecting person will ever be able to become the prime minister.When you look at the political scenario and the general quality of our politicians, it depresses you>it has steadily gone from bad to worse.However much one may criticise Nehru,those days the political class had some dignity and stature unlike now...

We can know his performance as a president with in some months.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
We can know his performance as a president with in some months.

WHO ? :ohmy: MANMOHAN SINGH ? WHEN ? :huh: ....I guess you responded without reading the discussion :P ...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.