Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is what Time magazine has come up with- PM is a man in shadow ,lacks self confidence , unable to stand firm and take any major decisions in the interest of the country.No one knows who is governing the country !

Yes you are right Manmohan singh is just a Puppet in the hand of congress.They play as they like...............
I don't think Manmohan singh would be selected for one more time as PM.

Want to make each day Accountable

Manmohan singh is a gentleman and not a politician. He is not a greedy and want to run smoothly.He is the founder of modern economy in our country.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Everybody knows that Sonia Gandhi has made him PM.
So,whatever Sonia tells he does.

What a way to run a country ! Honestly, it looks as if we are going back to the old times when Kings and autocrats ruled their kingdom as they wanted..

It is indeed a ridiculous way to run a country! Usha, do you know the term "Banana Republic"? Its a term that was used to describe many countries in the North Africa where there were constant political upheavals and any fool with a gun in his hand could rule the country for at least a few days, until another man with gun shot him down! Probably I am exaggerating in describing the term, but you get the idea!

The point of all this banter is, if things keep happening as they are now, we not a long way from turning into a Banana Republic!

Kalyani, that's exactly what I thought, that we too are becoming exactly like our lawless neighbors.
In a way I do feel sorry for Manmohan Singh , who is himself a decent person, caught up in such a situation !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Our PM was one of the good finance minister and under his leadership lots of changes came.
But when became PM,lots of wrong things happen.

Want to make each day Accountable

Our PM was one of the good finance minister and under his leadership lots of changes came.
But when became PM,lots of wrong things happen.

As a Finance Minister he was free to do what he liked, also under different political atmosphere which was far more healthier than what it is now.As a PM now his hands are tied !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Everybody knows that Sonia Gandhi has made him PM.
So,whatever Sonia tells he does.

What a way to run a country ! Honestly, it looks as if we are going back to the old times when Kings and autocrats ruled their kingdom as they wanted..

It is indeed a ridiculous way to run a country! Usha, do you know the term "Banana Republic"? Its a term that was used to describe many countries in the North Africa where there were constant political upheavals and any fool with a gun in his hand could rule the country for at least a few days, until another man with gun shot him down! Probably I am exaggerating in describing the term, but you get the idea!

The point of all this banter is, if things keep happening as they are now, we not a long way from turning into a Banana Republic!

Kalyani, that's exactly what I thought, that we too are becoming exactly like our lawless neighbors.
In a way I do feel sorry for Manmohan Singh , who is himself a decent person, caught up in such a situation !

That's true, Usha!! He is a very decent and a clean person but caught up in the midst of the wrong people! :( Otherwise, he would have not sat quietly with his hands tied when the economy of our country is so miserable and the gap between the rich and the poor is ever increasing at an alarming rate! This silence on his part is unforgivable. :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Time magazine evaluation is very objective and correct. So far as criticism against it of being foreign,I really don't agree. Many of our newspapers and magazines do undertake such exercises and there is absolutely nothing wrong in it. Mr Singh with all his erudition and scholarship has compromised his position glaringly to remain anchored as Prime Minister. As an eminent economist he should be asking his conscience if he delivered on promised he made as Finance Minister and Prime Minister!
Time magazine evaluation is very objective and correct. So far as criticism against it of being foreign,I really don't agree. Many of our newspapers and magazines do undertake such exercises and there is absolutely nothing wrong in it. Mr Singh with all his erudition and scholarship has compromised his position glaringly to remain anchored as Prime Minister. As an eminent economist he should be asking his conscience if he delivered on promised he made as Finance Minister and Prime Minister!

I agree with your views totally. Not only did he not deliver what he promised, his silence on many issues is also unforgivable.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In fact, the Times Magazine article has come as a handy weapon with BJP to attack UPA and Man Mohan singh. In fact, Man Mohan sing is over performer.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/underachiever-in-fact-manmohan-has-excelled-himself-371641.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.