The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Suppose, women are given a part of her husband's salary, as soon as he receive it. But, who can assure her husband won't take that money from her back????

That is all depending upon individuals. In any case many working wives have to suffer through their own salaries being taken away by their husbands.

Ultimately, wife is also to spend the money on family needs, food, clothes etc that are common to her, husband and children. The only personal expenses of wife would be cosmetics. So, the very idea of salary to wife is very funny. Husband also would spend the money on family. He needs only pocket money for himself for travel to office and snacks and tea.

No its not funny at all! I am a wife too and I only buy cosmetics when I can afford to, ie, after paying for all the more essential things that are needed by my child and my husband. After that, I try to save a little for something that might come up unexpectedly. Sometimes I don't even get to buy things that are indeed every essential for me personally. Me and all other wives like me, save and scourge money and buy things only occasionally. So its not funny. But if I were paid a salary, that would be much more easier! Ask any lady around you and she will tell you its not funny at all. Maintaining a home in a tight budget is not child's play!

This is an arrangement between husband and wife. The wife needs money for family expenses common to entire family with exception of some personal expenses. It is a family arrangement as to who will manage finance. If wife manages, husband will give her entire salary retaining something for his pocket expenses. If husband manages, he will give pocket money to wife and spend rest of money on family expenses. This is so simple. The idea of salary is really very amusing. This shows that the husband has employed wife. No need to say that such scheme will give women an inferior status- a domestic help or sex worker- for ever.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Suppose, women are given a part of her husband's salary, as soon as he receive it. But, who can assure her husband won't take that money from her back????

That is all depending upon individuals. In any case many working wives have to suffer through their own salaries being taken away by their husbands.

Ultimately, wife is also to spend the money on family needs, food, clothes etc that are common to her, husband and children. The only personal expenses of wife would be cosmetics. So, the very idea of salary to wife is very funny. Husband also would spend the money on family. He needs only pocket money for himself for travel to office and snacks and tea.

No its not funny at all! I am a wife too and I only buy cosmetics when I can afford to, ie, after paying for all the more essential things that are needed by my child and my husband. After that, I try to save a little for something that might come up unexpectedly. Sometimes I don't even get to buy things that are indeed every essential for me personally. Me and all other wives like me, save and scourge money and buy things only occasionally. So its not funny. But if I were paid a salary, that would be much more easier! Ask any lady around you and she will tell you its not funny at all. Maintaining a home in a tight budget is not child's play!

I agree with that, no matter how much a man earns and is able to meet the demands, it is an understood fact that demands are forever increasing and it is always the wife who makes the sacrifice t balance the budget.A husband who smokes and drinks never would think of stopping that since he feels he has the right to do what he wants with his earnings .Whereas a woman would never think of spending on anything out of the way when there are other more important family commitments.Getting part of husbands salary gives the wife dignity and also recognition for her contribution to the society..Afterall family is the most important institution that is part of the larger society !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Government took right direction in this regard. All housewife are enjoyed when hearing about this.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
The issue of salary to wife by husband has been fully discussed with pros and cons and divergent views. It is no use continuing the discussion. Hence, the topic is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.