The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very bizarre and anti women. This presupposes that marriage results in a sort of employment with wife as an employee and not life partner. This is against the concept of family norms. What if the wife is working and husband unemployed. will wife pay him? Also what will be difference between a wife and sex worker. A sex worker is paid on temporary basis. Then is wife permanent sex worker?

This is funny to see that such indecent proposal is considered by some as pro woman.

Really a nice opinion shared.

Am a house wife. I serve my family for my happiness. I didn't expect anything in return except love and care and primary necessities fulfilled.....food and shelter. According to me, a house wife does everything in daily routine, nothing to do under pressure or tension. Just manual work. That's not the case of a man who works whole day hearing harsh words from top, to see his wife and kids' happy and their future secure. If she fall it, who will look after her? Who will treat her? Only family. Is anyone keeping those accounts of expenses. same way, if husband falls ill, she will look after him ..no one else. It's just mutual help and support.
If even service of a house wife is seen as money oriented, how will family exist? :dry:.There are many things we do in this world for our personal satisfaction and happiness without expecting anything in return except love and care. Why mixing money matters in the most purest relationship of nature :silly: :blink:
But, i have to say one point.....a man is responsible for looking after his wife and children and he should spend for their necessities. Laws should be made strict for such matters, not paying salary to house wives......
How many families are we seeing around where master of house spends his whole income in liquor and among friends without giving to family. For such families, this law may be worth. Yet, I won't support this law :sick: :sick:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Then Wife paid from her salary share to her husband
This is odd. This is against the concept of family norms. A wife is not a permanent prostitute as against casual call girls paid on daily basis.

But she is just being entitled a share in her husband's salary. There are many households across India where the women is not even given a penny, I think the move is appreciable and not condemnable.

Such proposal presupposes that woman is always housewife and financially dependent. This seeks to make wife permanently and statutorily subservient to man for ever. Also such law will degenerate a wife to position of housemaid or even permanent sex worker. We should be for financial self dependency of women and not support any measure that seeks to put them permanently as a dignified housemaid and sex worker. In fact, Lenin had defined family as legalized prostitution. That is the position this law seeks to enforce.

Yes.....
Asha, I agree with you......there are many homes in India where women are not given any penny or freedom.
But if such laws are made, men will have a thought in themselves that they are always superior to women and that women can't exist without them.
Why such laws for women only....why not for men? Women are also working outside at present times......
Is it to remind that women are weaker section of the society? :sick: :sick:

I don't think so......
Both men and women can together work for the families.....

So, as I have already told in the previous post.....Government should be able to ensure enough that men are looking after the family. :whistle:

Meera sandhu
This is odd. This is against the concept of family norms. A wife is not a permanent prostitute as against casual call girls paid on daily basis.

But she is just being entitled a share in her husband's salary. There are many households across India where the women is not even given a penny, I think the move is appreciable and not condemnable.

Such proposal presupposes that woman is always housewife and financially dependent. This seeks to make wife permanently and statutorily subservient to man for ever. Also such law will degenerate a wife to position of housemaid or even permanent sex worker. We should be for financial self dependency of women and not support any measure that seeks to put them permanently as a dignified housemaid and sex worker. In fact, Lenin had defined family as legalized prostitution. That is the position this law seeks to enforce.

Family is a necessary institution which gives security and fulfils many of individuals natural instincts.It has evolved over a period of time and I am sure that many changes have taken place within the family system in the past and there are bound to be many more to come, it is just the change of trend and times...
When a woman is able to support herself financially there is no need for any support from her husband.The law, in my opinion is supposed to help all those housewives coming from middle class backgrounds and have not had much education ,so totally dependent on either their parents,brothers or husbands...In their case, this would prove to be a good move since they at least get
some financial support.
In many poorer and lower middle class we see husbands getting drunk and wasting away both their health and salary , instead if a part of the salary gets credited into the wife's account , she could probably spend it on the household..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I don't see any point in linking it with paid sex. She is not being paid for being a house maid but so that she can take better care of her family and herself. The money can be put to best use this will depend individually on the lady. Consider the scenario in a village where the women are less educated and mostly are housewives by choice or by conditions. The men don't give them any consideration in anything but are merely considered as maids. Don't you think such a move can be beneficial to those lakhs of women.

Live in the present :)

I don't see any point in linking it with paid sex. She is not being paid for being a house maid but so that she can take better care of her family and herself. The money can be put to best use this will depend individually on the lady. Consider the scenario in a village where the women are less educated and mostly are housewives by choice or by conditions. The men don't give them any consideration in anything but are merely considered as maids. Don't you think such a move can be beneficial to those lakhs of women.

The move may appear beneficial now but if implemented, will result in disputes similar to factory workers. women's position as subservient to men will be confirmed and all efforts for women empowerment and financial independence for women will frustrate.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Asha...
Wages paid to normal workers are not recorded. It's recorded only for high profile jobs.
So, even if Government implement such laws, they can't assure low class people are getting its benefits....only high class house wives will get its benefits......I don't think such a dividend of salary is needed to high classes....but it's needed to low class people only.
So, it will be better for the Government to ensure if all house wives are getting basic rights according to human rights.

Meera sandhu

Asha...
Wages paid to normal workers are not recorded. It's recorded only for high profile jobs.
So, even if Government implement such laws, they can't assure low class people are getting its benefits....only high class house wives will get its benefits......I don't think such a dividend of salary is needed to high classes....but it's needed to low class people only.
So, it will be better for the Government to ensure if all house wives are getting basic rights according to human rights.

Even now, when a husband does not maintain his family or deserts, courts order attachment of a portion of salary for payment to wife. Normally, husbands and wives both act responsibly and discharge their functions. Making law for division of husband's salary is likely to create more rifts than help women.

I remember the case of one government employee who was habitual drunkard and irresponsible. So, her wife or eldest son would come to office on pay day and take entire salary home after giving some pocket money to him. But the man was neither arrogant nor quarrelsome. He would not create any issue. During the month, his pocket money would finish. Then he would take some petty loan from colleagues for tea and snacks etc. In beginning of month, again, his wife would come and pay pocket money to her husband and pay off the small debts and take home balance.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This would be a good decision by the government by this decision women life will be changed.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

This will improve economic growth of the country which will ensure proper utilisation of human labour. It is the housewives who are never paid for the work they do. Thus there is loss of skilled labour in our country.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.